News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Saria

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2010, 01:27:09 PMYeah, Saria, but crab is ten times better than lobster.
I'm not saying I like one specific type of seafood.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

I heard people who didn't like seafood liked it in Japan. I don't like it much but I'd taste seafood if I could get there.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Lobster sucks ass... and I had it in Nova Scotia (the Maine of Canada in a way)... It has little flavor and the flavor that you add comes from the fattening substance called butter. Crab is a little better but overall my favorite seafood comes from the west coast (salmon, trout, halibut... stuff found in Alaska, BC and Washington and even Idaho... I once caught a 18 pound trout in Idaho. It was gooooood eating)..

And I found out some good news: the Krispy Kreme (yuck) by my house is closing and is being replaced by a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and a Chick-Fil-A... I won't have to drive 8 miles to get Chick-Fil-A and something from CB&TL!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

DrP

There's this place here... its open 24 hours a day... SLO Do Co Donuts are the best!

SlowPokemon

Well, if you say that, I believe you.

And chapter eighteen is up!

GO GO GO
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

So I am embarking on a long project that may take a month to sort out and complete. It will be really exciting when done! --this is all I can say now (oh, and it has NOTHING to do with Pokémon)

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on November 16, 2010, 03:09:50 PMI heard people who didn't like seafood liked it in Japan. I don't like it much but I'd taste seafood if I could get there.

You're thinking of Feynman? :D  

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 16, 2010, 03:14:35 PMLobster sucks ass... and I had it in Nova Scotia (the Maine of Canada in a way)... It has little flavor and the flavor that you add comes from the fattening substance called butter. Crab is a little better but overall my favorite seafood comes from the west coast (salmon, trout, halibut... stuff found in Alaska, BC and Washington and even Idaho... I once caught a 18 pound trout in Idaho. It was gooooood eating)..

OH NO YOU DIDN'T...! xD Anyway the person probably didn't cook it right. I've never eaten it with butter and it tastes great...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on November 16, 2010, 05:20:36 PMYou're thinking of Feynman? :D 

OH NO YOU DIDN'T...! xD Anyway the person probably didn't cook it right. I've never eaten it with butter and it tastes great...

Oh, I think I did! And my Uncle is one of the greatest cooks out there!!! He's the "grillmaster" and the "seafood expert"

I really don't like the flavor (and the dismemberment of a crustacean... I kinda had a bad experience when I was younger)

SuperFireKirby

This Friday, me and my friend are going to get his deep fryer out of the attic. We may end up frying everything within his kitchen by the end of the day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

The Deku Trombonist

Well that's that. Just finished my last exam. 3 month holiday till Uni starts near the end of next February  ;D

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on November 16, 2010, 05:20:36 PMYou're thinking of Feynman? :D  

Hmm no, I wasn't.

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on November 16, 2010, 06:28:09 PMWell that's that. Just finished my last exam. 3 month holiday till Uni starts near the end of next February  ;D

Lucky you. I'd do anything for school to end now... only 1 month left... meh.