News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Saria on November 15, 2010, 05:14:53 PMStop complaining. Just take ALL those weeaboos and ******* off of your friend list. If they ask why, just say Facebook is acting funny. Simple.  :P

Good...good...

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Yep. So a lot of people have more guts than me. Blocking them right now. It would probably make my news feed bare, but hey, my sanity matters.

Quote from: Saria on November 15, 2010, 05:14:53 PMStop complaining. Just take ALL those weeaboos and ******* off of your friend list. If they ask why, just say Facebook is acting funny. Simple.  :P

*High fives*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on November 15, 2010, 04:42:47 PMI'm referring to the guy that signed into tinychat and then started to comment on the Asians in the chatroom. Er...that's generally not a good thing to point out right away >__>
No, it wasn't me that time. XD, I've never done it before, either... Not on this website, at least...
The servers on tinychat force me to reconnect every 4 seconds, the least I can get in is "hi" before it does that...
MYSTERIOUS THING Lazer Reference

But seriously, I kept trying to go on today, but
1. I didn't know the password for Concerto's server and
2. The other chats that I attempted to check out had the same problem mentioned above... bleh.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Pretty sure I came in and started commenting on Asians once.  I wasn't hiding my identity though.

-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Jub3r7

Saria

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 15, 2010, 07:02:32 PMAre you a Weaboo?
Not me, but I like eating Japanese food. Does that count? ******* weeaboos. Just be your own stupid race. Endure it!
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

I have a huge project to finish for my sociology class tomorrow. Actually we're in teams of two, but of course the other guy I'm with didn't do anything. So now I must do his part of the project or else we fail. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfffff
Imad.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I went to Japan, being somebody that doesn't like any sort of seafood whatsoever :D

Not that all Japanese food is seafood :P

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

As I was walking home, ever scene looked like a work of art. One of the lawns were covered with scattered leaves, different colors scattered about in a perfect design. The pavement was littered with rain-crusted sticks, the sky was full of the same puffy cloud that seems to stay in the same place for years. The cloud was a crocodile, then a few peas in a pod, then a baby holding something close to its chest. I said goodbye to my neighbor, as her garage door slowly opened to the sound of nature. I started to walk into my driveway, with the beautiful red Japanese maple hanging over, like some vivid painting. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew past, scattering the leaves forward, like a farmer sweeping grass cuttings off the field.
      I smelled adventure in the air. Will I finally be able to join a story?

Harvest

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 16, 2010, 11:53:24 AMAs I was walking home, ever scene looked like a work of art. One of the lawns were covered with scattered leaves, different colors scattered about in a perfect design. The pavement was littered with rain-crusted sticks, the sky was full of the same puffy cloud that seems to stay in the same place for years. The cloud was a crocodile, then a few peas in a pod, then a baby holding something close to its chest. I said goodbye to my neighbor, as her garage door slowly opened to the sound of nature. I started to walk into my driveway, with the beautiful red Japanese maple hanging over, like some vivid painting. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew past, scattering the leaves forward, like a farmer sweeping grass cuttings off the field.
      I smelled adventure in the air. Will I finally be able to join a story?

Sounds like you were fucking high.
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on November 15, 2010, 09:13:03 PMSeafood is effing amazing bro.
Quote from: Saria on November 16, 2010, 11:20:44 AMLobster is a type of seafood.

Yeah, Saria, but crab is ten times better than lobster.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Wow I looked at Who's Online and there were THREE PAGES of guests and users (mostly guests).

Most online today: 73.

What's happening? Is it possible NinSheetMusic will be...less dead soon?

...Yeah, riiiiiiiiight...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.