News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: dahans on November 13, 2010, 11:53:50 AMI am going out with a girl tonight... she has already told me that she liked me very much ;). Let's see what happens^^.

Good luck with that. ;)

Also, nice Shadoninja comment.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Bonne Chance, Monsieur. Je te souhaite beaucoup de bonheur!

Harvest

I must not waste another weekend!

But in a flash it will be Sunday night and the weekend will be over, and I will have wasted it...ha......ha........
-

SuperFireKirby

Fallen back into depression again. I'm not suicidal or emo or anything, that's just stupid. The none the less, I am depressed. Hopefully I'll pop out of it faster than last time(a few months). [/a post no one gives a damn about possibly including myself]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 13, 2010, 03:35:29 PMFallen back into depression again. I'm not suicidal or emo or anything, that's just stupid. The none the less, I am depressed. Hopefully I'll pop out of it faster than last time(a few months). [/a post no one gives a damn about possibly including myself]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKuCWwcqtA
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

You just have a pic/vid for anything, huh?

Got a cello today :)

Ruto

Today I watched a movie that made no sense until this guy starts ripping off the skin on his face, hands. And then he transforms into a skinless wolf.

Also, good luck dahans! :D

And keep your head out of the oven, and hands away from the medicine cabinet, SFK.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on November 13, 2010, 08:07:54 PMToday I watched a movie that made no sense until this guy starts ripping off the skin on his face, hands. And then he transforms into a skinless wolf.
So it made sense after he started ripping his face off and turned into a wolf?

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Yup.  :D

I then realized the story was written by Angela Carter and would have a bunch of violent details that contributes almost nothing to the plot...another lesson there was not to trust men with eyebrows that were stuck together. And then I remembered that the only detail that was worth paying attention to was that the main character was sleeping in the beginning. MEANING IT WAS A DREAM and nothing was supposed to make sense.

I want that hour back  >:(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jamaha

Week-old babies are rather boring. They just sleep.

Saria

That's one of the reasons why I don't like children. They're boring and immature. ::)
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Well, I guess you would know.

Looks like it's gonna rain today. *crosses fingers*

Saria

Hey! Did any of you notice you can move JaMaHa and the bricks around in his signature's web site? It's fun! No offense, JaMaHa, but I tangled you up and buried you in bricks.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

I wonder what will happen when there's no more bricks. the stick figure should do a dance.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Indeed. It's fun making the bricks explode.

Today my cousin will become a father. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.