News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

I don't understand why High School is such a big deal. "Omg we're teenagers we have angst, so high school sux wah"

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

If you're a dipshit (as in dumb, emo, hurr durr imma rebel against conform and be unique, or whatever the hell other reason you have for dropping out), then sure, you may have a problem.

But then you aren't worth anything to society anyway, and nothing of value is lost.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 11, 2010, 04:08:09 PMWhere can you get a decent copy of 2011?
Apparently 3 people have the same question.

I know a place... but I won't say until I can get home for Thanksgiving (to my home internet network) so I can download a shitton

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 11, 2010, 11:49:41 PMIf you're a dipshit (as in dumb, emo, hurr durr imma rebel against conform and be unique, or whatever the hell other reason you have for dropping out), then sure, you may have a problem.

But then you aren't worth anything to society anyway, and nothing of value is lost.

This.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 11, 2010, 11:49:41 PMIf you're a dipshit (as in dumb, emo, hurr durr imma rebel against conform and be unique, or whatever the hell other reason you have for dropping out), then sure, you may have a problem.

Heh. A while ago a girl in my high school class asked my teacher "At what age can we drop out of high school." My teacher yelled at her, saying she wasn't going to give her an answer because nobody should drop out.

I didn't see that girl next year and I only had any news of her when another former classmate was complaining about how she was fatter than the dropout, even though dropout had a baby.  I don't want to be mean, but I can't believe I went to the same school as her. >__> Well, we need people to mop floors and scrub toilets...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

SuperFireKirby

How comes it seems that the people who are the most successful in life are the ones full of the most shit?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 12, 2010, 11:38:44 AMHow comes it seems that the people who are the most successful in life are the ones full of the most shit?
Politics 101, right?

High school's fine for me. I don't see the problem. :S
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 12, 2010, 11:38:44 AMHow comes it seems that the people who are the most successful in life are the ones full of the most shit?

Yep, rich people and their country clubs, art collections and ponies. You can't eat that -___-

I guess you can say the first generation earns the money through hard work/dishonesty, the second generation knows the meaning of hard work, the third wastes it on crap I just mentioned. You can possibly extend it to the fourth or fifth generation too.

Quote from: Maretocks on November 12, 2010, 02:13:30 PMHigh school's fine for me. I don't see the problem. :S

Dropping out of high school means the highest education you have is middle school. If the government's paying for your education up to high school you might as well finish it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

BTW I was 99emageht, plus look at it backwards.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

ha...I used to tease my sister a few years ago and say she would get bad acne just like my brother once she became a teenager...

She now has bad acne...I feel bad...

so glad that gene skipped me.
-

Jub3r7

I'm about to perform this song in front of judges.

This is my performance for this website:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6cqbnbwc56tce0i

Postludium, by Dohnanyi.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

I am going out with a girl tonight... she has already told me that she liked me very much ;). Let's see what happens^^.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Shadoninja

Quote from: dahans on November 13, 2010, 11:53:50 AMI am going out with a girl tonight... she has already told me that she liked me very much ;). Let's see what happens^^.

you'll need it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman