News:

NinSheetMusic is 20 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Saria

Heheh. :-X I do speak a little French. Not perfect, though. Ruto taught me.^^

Ich werde ein Affe Tante.

Je vais être la tante d'un singe.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

dahans

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Ruto

All that I know so far I learned from this guy  :'(:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/german/comedy/false_friends.shtml

Quote from: dahans on November 09, 2010, 03:07:35 PMOhhhhhhhh that's great! :D What about visiting me guys? :) That would be amazing!

You are really coming to austria? WOOHOO!!! Austria is a tiny little country, so you might be able to meet me haha nice!

Ich liebe dich ==> I love you (might be important in case you visit me *cough* xD)
the "ch" is quite difficult to pronounce for english speaking people, look it up on the internet xD.  

That is so much more useful than "mein Esel ist tot." Which is the only other phrase I remember.

Yep, I don't actually speak too much German. Maybe I will take some classes next year! :D When my friend has time to come with me, I'll definitely visit Austria!  ;D And I'll see what I can do about pronouncing "ich". LOL.

Edit: Saria, it was Ich werde der Onkel eines Affen sein... ;D. Not sure if it makes more sense grammatically. Does it, dahans?  ;D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

dahans

Mein Esel ist tot... my donkey's dead... I don't know if this phrase is useful, but maybe you will come across a situation xD.

ich werde der onkel eines affen sein is completely correct. Not even a tiny little mistake. ^^ :D Well done!
I live 50 miles next to vienna btw ;).

DrP

Esel... hahaha... ass... haha

Also, You live 50 miles (away) from Vienna (the away isn't necessary, but can be used)

Also, Saria used a translator... I can tell!

Also, Je vais aller au Canada cet été et je veux aller à la France et l'Autriche!!!

Finalement, I gave blood today... woohoo!

(and I am still enjoying playing Majora's Mask with a Wiimote... on my computer!!!)

dahans

Haha thanks drp. :D
Why are you convinced that saria used a translator? and why are you an employee of nintendo?  I am confused xD.

Saria

My computer can't type those tiny symbols on the words. :(
SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Saria on November 09, 2010, 03:48:27 PMMy computer can't type those tiny symbols on the words. :(
Yes it can... you just need to be smart enough to learn it... go check Wikipedia!

Quote from: dahans on November 09, 2010, 03:43:53 PMHaha thanks drp. :D
Why are you convinced that saria used a translator? and why are you an employee of nintendo?  I am confused xD.

Translators aren't perfect... translators only work on written things... but speaking ability is stunted!

I fell into the position almost 3 years ago... and I've tested and translated 7 games since then... so, no I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE of Nintendo, but I do know certain things I can't divulge

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 09, 2010, 03:52:56 PMSure it can. Use Character Map.
That only works on macs

Ruto

Copy and paste usually works. If you have a numpad then you can try alt codes. -__-

Translator only works if you have to type in a book you're supposed to read for your foreign language class but the teacher hasn't taught you all the tenses/words yet.

You can make google translate talk now, actually. I'm not sure how accurate that is.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

ah, Dahans, yes I would like to learn German very much.  However, I'm a terrible learner if I'm not in a set program like a school.  Same reason I can't play instruments well, I get frustrated incredible easy and get distracted.  I really need to be forced :D

except with History...I love learning history on my own allll the time.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 09, 2010, 03:53:59 PMThat only works on macs

Ã'Ɏɚ˟҉ҏ

^Character Map. You sir have just been owned.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]