News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

uhh... my dad was in a car accident and the car's totaled (my dad's fine though), so i won't be on for the rest of today and i'm going away all day tomorrow, so when i'm not around it's not cause i'm dead or anything.

damn commies.

Harvest

I currently use redshift and I think I need a change so I'm gonna try out aero-fox then.
-

B-Kpianist

gah- people are flipping out about the new B-K3 controller. It's not a big deal ::) I actually find it quite interesting. PLUS, them making a controller SPECIALLY for one game, means the game is gonna be great and is worth it's own controller!

Gu4n

David Hauffe

I want a Falcon-Northwest Fragbox!  >:( But I don't has no more gill to buy it with... (I spent it all on Phenox Downs  ;D)

Jamaha

Pass!

Now just to pass the actual driving exam.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Jamaha

David Hauffe

Phoenix Wright, Never Heard of it until I read the new VGCats and Googled it. I might get hit for saying this but is Banjo Kazooie any good? what is it about... etc... it kinda sounds like a random kids game... like... Rayman or... something else. I know that is made by rare and that is about it.

oh and

*is still upset that nintendo dropped rare*
*more upset that microsoft bought it*

Sirus

Lildigipoke2

I'm back for more pizza *eats pizza and runs*

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

evilsqueaky

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 08, 2008, 08:30:27 PMJust Beat Apollo Justice. It definitely as great as a Phoenix Wright game.

Hey! So did I! Yes, it was incredibly awesome. Now if only they would release a "Apollo Justice: Justice for All"

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 09, 2008, 01:09:06 PMPhoenix Wright, Never Heard of it until I read the new VGCats and Googled it. I might get hit for saying this but is Banjo Kazooie any good? what is it about... etc... it kinda sounds like a random kids game... like... Rayman or... something else. I know that is made by rare and that is about it.

oh and

GET IT

David Hauffe

Quote from: evilsqueaky on May 09, 2008, 05:32:51 PM
Quote from: Shadoninja on May 08, 2008, 08:30:27 PMJust Beat Apollo Justice. It definitely as great as a Phoenix Wright game.

Hey! So did I! Yes, it was incredibly awesome. Now if only they would release a "Apollo Justice: Justice for All"

Quote from: David Hauffe on May 09, 2008, 01:09:06 PMPhoenix Wright, Never Heard of it until I read the new VGCats and Googled it. I might get hit for saying this but is Banjo Kazooie any good? what is it about... etc... it kinda sounds like a random kids game... like... Rayman or... something else. I know that is made by rare and that is about it.

oh and

GET IT

when does it come out? And erm... what style of game is it? Like, adventure... RPG, I doubt it would be a shooter but ever since xbox bought rare you never know...

Harvest

I've got a nickname for all my guns, as well as I'm riding with my top down.

:P I love GTA IV!
-

MetroidHunter26

...Is Michael Jordan the black golfer?  ??? (LOL if you know that then post were it's from XD !)