News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

lol...good job guise, weed prop didn't pass.  Oh well, didn't expect a bunch of stoners to get up and vote.
-

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Roz~

So my teacher told us my friend and I were having 0 because we didn't go to class on Monday. The week before he kept mentioning that we didn't have to go to class last Monday because it was optional. Wtf, please someone kill him.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 03, 2010, 11:51:14 AMYou don't need wifi to do a rescue mission.

Ruto, if you give him the mission rescue code, he can enter it in his DS.

When he has completed that mission, it will give him a code to tell you.
Then, you enter it in your DS, and you've been rescued!

I have to find the game first, but I probably won't get to do that till after class. Er...I'm stuck at the Silver Trench or something at the 50th floor...will you be able to get there? XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 03, 2010, 02:08:42 AMI'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue rescue team, and every time I go up against Zapdos, my partner decides to stop sing exclusive moves and attack wimpishly, so of course I set it to exclusive move user, and now he just stands there while i constantly disable and attack Zapdos! I can't win, this is odd considering I've beat this game twice before.

What can I do?

You know your partner only uses the moves with a star next to it. You can control what he or she uses. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Roz~ on November 03, 2010, 12:59:14 PMSo my teacher told us my friend and I were having 0 because we didn't go to class on Monday. The week before he kept mentioning that we didn't have to go to class last Monday because it was optional. Wtf, please someone kill him.

I learned one vital thing during secondary school: If the teacher promises something, have him write it down and sign it. We used that system to the max in 10th grade.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Roz~

Quote from: Cobraroll on November 03, 2010, 02:15:39 PMI learned one vital thing during secondary school: If the teacher promises something, have him write it down and sign it. We used that system to the max in 10th grade.

Totally what I'm going to do next time... the worst thing is that me and my friend were there. We went to class that day, but he didn't see us. A lot of my friends didn't even bother to go and they're still going to have a good mark. -__-'

Jub3r7

Your avatar now fits the situation, minus the video game character.

The people in this picture are supposed to go for the soccer ball...
http://picasaweb.google.com/111054810879228487027/Keeperspromotiedag2010?feat=recent#5535447893802538930
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

thanks slow, you answered my question! and ruto, I wont be at a high enough of a level to help for maybe 3 more weeks..

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on November 03, 2010, 02:25:53 PMTotally what I'm going to do next time... the worst thing is that me and my friend were there. We went to class that day, but he didn't see us. A lot of my friends didn't even bother to go and they're still going to have a good mark. -__-'

And I thought our school was fucked up. :-\

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Crap... I should be signing up for them. By friday. Probably will wait till the next one though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on November 03, 2010, 04:26:57 PMAnd I thought our school was fucked up. :-\

Only that teacher's fucked up... maybe I should include my French and Multisports teacher too though. Anyways, if he doesn't want to listen, I'll just have to talk to my history teacher who's the head of the department. He's a cool guy so there shouldn't be any problems... I hope.