News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

I hope you had a wonderful Halloween...

I got to spend time with my girlfriend, who I hardly ever get to see.
They say she looks like a guy, but they've never seen her with her hair down, while wearing a dress...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

So just watched the first episode of The Walking Dead, turned out to be pretty fantastic...will watch the next episode for sure next week.
-

MasterPenguin

It's almost christmas, my avatar is almost in style. :D

Winter

Ruto

Another day wasted -__-

I would go out and have fun but...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

DrP

today -- completely pointless...

I dressed up as a starbucks hipster for halloween... super meh (and I really didnt care)... I needed to get work done... not to mention I have been eating candy non-stop... maybe ill have time to do work on tuesday!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

My brother broke his toe at college, and has to take 4 IBProfen (However you spell it) and 2 Tolenol (That's probably spelled wrong too...)

I wasn't aware of his broken toe, so when he came home, we ate some Taco Bell.
After we finished, I saw him popping a bunch of pills in his mouth. Oh, is that all they do in college?

Halloween night! I dressed up as a fat panda, with tiny little ears!
"Trick-or-Treat!"
"Oh, you're dressed up as a pregnant panda!"
"I prefer to call it a fat panda, but... okay..."
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 01, 2010, 08:14:39 AMMy brother broke his toe at college, and has to take 4 IBProfen (However you spell it) and 2 Tolenol (That's probably spelled wrong too...)

Odd, ibuprofen and Tylenol are both painkillers, why would you take 2 different kinds lol...

Also pregnant=/=fat.  I guess they think you're just hiding something in there. :D

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 01, 2010, 12:33:51 AMfun? who needs it :P

I need it! I have school and I have to deal with the household chores/babysitting everyday while my sisters get to be lazy and go out all the time. Besides all my former classmates went clubbing and I had to watch the kid because she didn't want to go out.

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 01, 2010, 08:14:39 AMMy brother broke his toe at college, and has to take 4 IBProfen (However you spell it) and 2 Tolenol (That's probably spelled wrong too...)

I wasn't aware of his broken toe, so when he came home, we ate some Taco Bell.
After we finished, I saw him popping a bunch of pills in his mouth. Oh, is that all they do in college?"

Not at all... actually, probably... but not me :D

Most of my friends have alcohol in their rooms... like everyone at Poly says "You won't find alcohol or drugs, unless you look for it, then there's a 'hella' (BAHHH! I hate that word with a passion... only Californians understand) lot of drugs"

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on November 01, 2010, 10:46:33 AMMost of my friends have alcohol in their rooms... like everyone at Poly says "You won't find alcohol or drugs, unless you look for it, then there's a 'hella' (BAHHH! I hate that word with a passion... only Californians understand) lot of drugs"

I've heard of "helluva" and "holla" but not "hella". One of them should be used for meter purposes, the other is never said by people like me. I will smack the Gwen Stefani out of your voice if you do.

Roz~

My French teacher said: If you ever have any questions about the exam and I'm not there, just ask the other teachers!
The other teachers said: Fuck you, you're not my student so I'm not helping you.
Wtf.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

I'm interested to see if Prop 19 passes tomorrow. 
-