News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

SlowPokemon

Hmm, this happened to me last week in the morning. It was down, then up when I got home from school.

Ask DrPamplemousse, I emailed him about it. :P

Luckily, I just got home from work. So.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I wish I had a job... i need income... for video games!

SlowPokemon

Well, it's my parents' pizza restaurant. Technically one has to be fifteen to work there, so I'm not currently being paid. Luckily, I will be soon.

8)

Also, have you ever noticed that that smiley is easy to miss on the list above your post? xD

Maretocks

Jobs are nice.

Money is nice.

Splurging on Sharkrobot is nice. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Messing around on NSM chat...

Is my Link costume really that loose? D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

universe-X

lololol 4th with Slow right ahead of me and drp right behind me xD

Ruto

I just realized my fat sister is upstate and my older sister is in Long Island! PARTY!

By which I mean, set up all my consoles and play with the volume higher than "12" lol.

universe-X

Happy Halloween! >:D

Ruto

Eww gross...

I felt something on my foot while typing and I thought nothing of it so I just scratched it off with my nail. Then I looked on the floor and saw an mosquito with its belly slashed open and blood on my foot, finger, and floor. Guess what happened.  :o

It deserved it. And happy Halloween everybody...

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yay!  I lost at Risk.  :(  My ultimate strategy failed by ONE dice roll.  @ ruto, I couldn't even tell, since I never really saw you.  I was kind of distracted by stuff here.

Also, guys, don't spam other forums and asking NSM to join.  I don't want any trouble.

SlowPokemon

Got it, that was mostly in jest when I said it.

Hooray, I get to spend my Halloween working...

Actually, I don't care.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on October 30, 2010, 08:37:34 PMlololol 4th with Slow right ahead of me and drp right behind me xD
Slow and DPR are goona oveer take me as well. OVer two years in these forums and two guys who haven't been here even an eigth of that time have already caught up to my post count.

You two really should find something to do....

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

In case you haven't noticed, my posting has been slowing down now that I have something to do (i.e., school).

Also, were you like drunk when you typed that?
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 31, 2010, 07:10:06 AMSlow and DPR are goona oveer take me as well. OVer two years in these forums and two guys who haven't been here even an eigth of that time have already caught up to my post count.

You two really should find something to do....

.__.

Also, I would disagree about the "eighth of that time"--I'm approaching the six-month mark, which would make it about a fourth of that time. xD