News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I used to wonder why women bought so many pairs of shoes. But then I realized something. Women need all those shoes because they spend so much time on their feet. Walking around the shops. Buying shoes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on October 28, 2010, 07:37:08 PMYes. And don't ask me how I meet these people. They sure don't act that way at first. Well at least you agree with me...

Another thing I don't get is why women want $400 purses! It's not they're showing off them off to guys since a guy is the last person you'd expect to know any labels.

I don't get it either. A purse is a purse whether it costs 20$ or 400$. But hey, you're so cool when you have expensive stuff.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 28, 2010, 07:47:08 PMI used to wonder why women bought so many pairs of shoes. But then I realized something. Women need all those shoes because they spend so much time on their feet. Walking around the shops. Buying shoes.

Actually it's because they need a pair of shoes for every outfit they have because their other pairs of shoes don't fit or are too old so they can't wear them in public.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

This one dude in my theory class has like a million pairs of shoes. I have never seen him wear the same ones twice.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Jub3r7

Actually, I think she said it was 2000$, but then you would think I'm exaggerating...
I'm not.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I forgot to count people and their billion pears of basketball sneakers. -__-

Quote from: Roz~ on October 28, 2010, 07:48:32 PMActually it's because they need a pair of shoes for every outfit they have because their other pairs of shoes don't fit or are too old so they can't wear them in public.

That's why there are like 60 pairs of shoes and 6 people in my apartment xD

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 28, 2010, 08:33:21 PMActually, I think she said it was 2000$, but then you would think I'm exaggerating...
I'm not.

Hmm...she could be asking to be robbed if she brings that to a school or something.  What can a kid do with a $2000 purse...honestly, the money is a lot better.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Today has been the greatest! No class! and I get to go see the Apple CFO give a presentation... Networking FTW!

Winter

So pokemon blue mystery dungeon thinks my personality is like a Psyduck

SuperFireKirby

Sorry Rabadoo, you are banned from using this forum!
You don't decide what is and isn't SPAM, we do. For your attitude and your rule-breaking, you are banned - have a nice day.
This ban is not set to expire.

It took less than 24 hours for me to get banned from Pokecharms. I wasn't even being all that bad either.

I was banned, not for spamming, but for trying to force logic upon those morons without remembering one vital thing: This is the internet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I may have just gotten a friend to go on here, and hopefully be active :)

Jub3r7

Yeah, she realized it wasn't a good idea to bring that purse to school anymore, so now she just brings her 400$ one.

Ruto

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 29, 2010, 11:30:54 AMSo pokemon blue mystery dungeon thinks my personality is like a Psyduck

It sounds like you :P

I cheated on that test to get Pikachu. Before the game was released, Pokemon.com had a demo of the game that included the test.  I tried all the choices and wrote down each result :D If I had taken that test honestly, I would be Charmander.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 29, 2010, 11:30:54 AMSo pokemon blue mystery dungeon thinks my personality is like a Psyduck

Yeah, I played through that game with psyduck.
Because I did it honestly...

Winter

Yeah, every time I did it honestly, this is my 4th play through, never got the same character

SlowPokemon

Being Psyduck is my favorite. Meowth is second.

Also, @SFK--they're idiots. ;D And are you 99emageht?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Yay. -13 degrees Celsius here now. Sun rises at 9AM, sets at 4PM.

It's still October.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.