News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Already have. My first irrelevant post:

Topic: What do you consider when choosing a particular Pokemon?

Reply: ALIRGHT, LET'S DO THIS.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I JUST GOT ALL MAD ON YOU WITHOUT KNOWING IT WAS YOU LOL
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

I was wondering why you posted "hai there slow" xD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Ruto

Certainly not the worst place I've seen.

I mean, this girl on my Facebook follows this other forum with me even though I don't really post...but after about a year, she starts raging on her Facebook about how bitchy everyone on that forum was, and pretty much turning into one of those bitchy girls at the same time (eg. my clothes are expensive! Your stuff is ugly! You're skinnier than me, I have to lose weight too!). It doesn't help that she thinks she's smart and always right, and of course, the people who always comment on her status do nothing but agree.

Hate to rage at my own gender, but...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Wow, some people are idiots. :-\

...Good thing this isn't Pokecharms, or I'd be banned now. xD

universe-X

Saw John Q...

I'm gonna be a donor when I grow up :)

SlowPokemon

SFK, are you 99Emageht?

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2010, 06:43:21 PMWow, some people are idiots. :-\

...Good thing this isn't Pokecharms, or I'd be banned now. xD
spam! gtfo!!!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on October 28, 2010, 06:42:24 PMCertainly not the worst place I've seen.

I mean, this girl on my Facebook follows this other forum with me even though I don't really post...but after about a year, she starts raging on her Facebook about how bitchy everyone on that forum was, and pretty much turning into one of those bitchy girls at the same time (eg. my clothes are expensive! Your stuff is ugly! You're skinnier than me, I have to lose weight too!). It doesn't help that she thinks she's smart and always right, and of course, the people who always comment on her status do nothing but agree.

Hate to rage at my own gender, but...

A lot of women act like that/are retarded. Tr00fact~
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

SuperFireKirby

Slow, check the ainme show thread thingy that you got blammed on. you may like what you find.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on October 28, 2010, 06:48:12 PMA lot of women act like that/are retarded. Tr00fact~

Yes. And don't ask me how I meet these people. They sure don't act that way at first. Well at least you agree with me...

Another thing I don't get is why women want $400 purses! It's not they're showing off them off to guys since a guy is the last person you'd expect to know any labels.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

This girl in my theater class...
She's not going to see her boyfriend for another year, so he bought her a 1000$ purse.
And so she got another boy friend to spend the time, and now she has access to 4 million dollars...

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]