News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

What the fuck, don't even think of mentioning Shrek 4 or whatever it was as a decent film.

Here are actual recent good films:

How to Train Your Dragon
Toy Story 3
Inception
Social Network
Star Trek
Iron Man
The Dark Knight

And I'm missing a bunch

Also, Avatar was not good.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Avatar was pretty good, in my opinion. But I'm not much of a movie person. :-\

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 26, 2010, 05:24:30 PMAlso, Avatar was not good.
You deserve a cookie.
Quote from: universe-X on October 26, 2010, 05:29:26 PMAvatar was pretty good, in my opinion. But I'm not much of a movie person. :-\
It was completely predictable. Just because the effects were amazing, doesn't make it a good movie.

KefkaticFanatic

It was eye candy, sure, but the actual film part of it was crap.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 26, 2010, 05:58:15 PMIt was eye candy, sure, but the actual film part of it was crap.

Well, I thought the eye candy was good enough to make the entire film entertaining.

I also didn't mind the film part of it either..

hm...was better than The Hurt Locker...a..ha...wow..the oscars were a while ago...and I'm still bitter..
-

SlowPokemon

I didn't enjoy Avatar a whole lot. :-\ It was alright, and great with effects and stuff, but so generic plotwise. I was bored and had to force myself through the last hour.

As for the Dark Knight--really good movie, outstanding Heath Ledger performance. I am not a particular Christian Bale fan, but wasn't really bothered by it. Actually, I own that on blu-ray. lol

On an unrelated note, Christian Bale did the voice of Howl in the English dubbing of Howl's Moving Castle.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

-

universe-X

Quote from: Harvest on October 26, 2010, 06:06:55 PMWell, I thought the eye candy was good enough to make the entire film entertaining.
I also didn't mind the film part of it either..
This. :P

Eating a lollipop. Early Halloween candy <3

It's funny how we were able to waste half an hour on the bus... DEBATING... how Halloween originated.

Ruto

Space Pocahontas with blue people. That's all.

>__>

Dunno whether a movie is awesome enough for $12.50+train fare+a shitty audience still. Also, I have no one to go with. Bahhh.

Anyway, I'm still working on a better pattern for Link's hat. I think I might have to graph this on matlab to see if it's even freaking possible to get rid of those odd corners that show up in regular patterns. I have to maximize the height of the cone while keeping the circumference of the base constant, and the whole hat also has to be asymmetrical. It could be possible, but I have to do it all in one sheet so be able to hide the seam, which would take me back to square one...argh. Maybe I should just sew down the corners with invisible thread.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on October 26, 2010, 06:42:42 PMAlso, I have no one to go with. Bahhh.
Poor Ruto... I'm sure Concerto would be willing to move in!
QuoteMaybe I should just sew down the corners with invisible thread.
Genius.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on October 26, 2010, 06:44:46 PMLooks too complicated for only a hat.

That's what I thought :( I looks like an ordinary cone, right? Maybe the easier solution is to think of it that way. Plus now I think I need more cloth, I've made the main tunic about 2" too small (no I'm not fat!), which means another $15 and give the small one to the little sis. Or I can just add stuff at the sides for no extra cost but have it look slightly weird. Hmm.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 26, 2010, 07:53:20 PMPoor Ruto... I'm sure Concerto would be willing to move in!

Lolwat.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

He needs something to do besides being on the computer in the kitchen!

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Kirby's Epic Yarn release date for Australia.

Guess.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>