The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Wow, that sucks.

Reminds me of Hurricane Ike -.- 20 hours without power, only injury: burned myself trying to get a candle.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

No, I was getting one down from a fridge (don't ask) and the wax spilled on my hand.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I believe he means it was on top of the fridge.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Roz~

A girl is freaking out because I still haven't done my part of a school project. It's due in 2 weeks but she wants to hand it now. Wtf.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

I hate people that act like there's a point in turning in projects early besides "keeping it safe with the teacher".

Harvest

Not school again tomorrow :(

I wasted this weekend entirely..

edit: was wondering if anyone knew of any short stories or poems that would be good to analyze using the Marxist Literary theory?

I have a one hour long presentation to give tomorrow...with a group (only 2 of 6 people do any work at all).  Now, no one knew it had to be an hour long..we honestly thought ten minutes tops....so now we're stuck with nothing..and of course we are picked to go first..also..the only other person that does work wont be there tomorrow..

SO essentially, I have to run a presentation by myself for an entire hour....with little preparation..

all I can say is FUCK
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Ohh, I love the Route 47 music from HGSS... How can something so new sound so nostalgic...

Man...this music speaks to me...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I only did half as much this weekend than planned.  Also the test today was plain stupid, there were like 20 topics to read about and most of the questions were on 3 of the hardest topics. So I memorized the rules for nomenclature for nothing! :(

@Harvest

I don't know much about poetry but you can try something by Wordsworth. I only know stuff about the style and structure of the poem, but I don't know anything about Marx. His poems I've seen are like 14 lines long so it's possible to do in a night.

Presentation wise, maybe you should talk about the history of beer or something! There's lots to say about that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 25, 2010, 03:07:40 PMWhy would you have a lit candle on top of the fridge?
The fridge was placed at a part of our living room that we can easily get stuff from it. When we placed the candle on it, it spread light out well. The flame went out and I had to get it down, and then hot wax spilled on my hand and burned it. Anything else? :P