News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Winter

Haha, I just read like 12 things from that site!

KefkaticFanatic

There's this fantastic tool called instant messaging, maybe you two should try it out.

me irl
[close]

Winter

If only we had "Point out the Obvious" thread for Kefka.

Saria

Why does everybody think I'm obsessed with Winterkid. >__> Please stop saying that.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

universe-X

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 23, 2010, 02:38:04 PMIf only we had "Point out the Obvious" thread for Kefka.
He's suggesting you 2 shouldn't reply in this thread back and forth for 13 replies.

Quote from: Saria on October 23, 2010, 03:25:03 PMWhy does everybody think I'm obsessed with Winterkid. >__> Please stop saying that.
He... didn't?

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 23, 2010, 02:25:52 PMThere's this fantastic tool called instant messaging, maybe you two should try it out.
You always seem to get here before me.

I'm sad that my Gumby tee shirt didn't cause an uproar. Did no one watch Gumby when they were little?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

WiiMan96

Quote from: Maretocks on October 23, 2010, 03:43:11 PMDid no one watch Gumby when they were little?

Gumby? THE Gumby?!?

...yes. Yes I did. Fond memories indeed. :D

Winter

I have a couple old Gumby clips.... Odd stuff.

Maretocks

The Gumby indeed.

I love it. ^_^ And so do I, it was a fantastic show. Although the opening credits kinda creep me out now...

So nostalgic. :')
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

WiiMan96

I haven't watched Gumby for around, I dunno, 8 years now, but I sure do recall watching the Gumby movie over and over and over and over and over....and over...

Good times. :P

Winter

That's right! That opening reminds me of some of my more scary dreams If i remember correctly

Maretocks

Yeah, neither. But it was a huge part of my childhood.

THERE'S A MOVIE?!??!?!?!
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>