News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Cool, except I'm already staying up to 1 tonight doing science and latin and math studying and everything else.
Thanks for the link, anyways.

Oh, and have you ever tried grass jelly drink? I personally don't like it, but my brother seems to love it...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 21, 2010, 08:35:17 PMOh, and have you ever tried grass jelly drink? I personally don't like it, but my brother seems to love it...

Grass jelly is amazing O_O

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

So you have tried it? I can understand how people could like it, but the flavor just doesn't appeal to me...

Ruto

It's slightly bitter, right? Usually it comes with some honey or slightly sweet er...solvent? xD (damn you, chemistry!!) I've eaten the plain block form of grass jelly, by itself it's hard to stomach.

I like it better than soda and it's great at the bottom of some tea drink because you waste a lot of time trying to eat it.  :D

Jub3r7

Yeah, exactly! It tastes a little bit like grass, though. XD
Although it's a quite unique flavor that I haven't seen anywhere else...

like the apple/onion/sausage mix I had tonight for dinner.
My dad realized he didn't cook it right, apparently.

The person who told my dad the recipe... died in a car accident a couple weeks back.

SuperFireKirby

School today. Meh. Also have to get volunteering stuffs done. Not fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

It's 5:20 in the morning and I have school too, what am i doing? I have not slept yet.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

GreekGeek

Wow, it's been a long time since I last visited NSM.

Ruto

@GreekGeek I saw you lurking the other day... :D

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on October 22, 2010, 06:08:44 AMIt's snowing. Meh.

WOO!!

Also, I am decreasing my activity on here... dumb midterms coming up (the second wave, too!)

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 22, 2010, 10:24:22 AMWOO!!

Also, I am decreasing my activity on here... dumb midterms coming up (the second wave, too!)
Same here. I also want to murder the TA for being stupid and assuming I was stupid. I finished the entire undergraduate physics lab unlike her, which by her approach to "learning" would have failed in the first hour of the first lab since you can't expect to get very far in physics to think memory is infallible and reciting theories won't help you discover new ones.  >:(

SlowPokemon

I love the snow for about the first day (in Michigan), then it just gets annoying. :P

Now that I live in Georgia, I don't see much of that. But it's hilarious--it snows less than an inch and the whole county shuts down--all school cancelled, etc. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

omg so bored....

I don't feel like doing anything either..

fuu..
-

Winter

Write a song! listen to a song? Imagine a song.

Think about your options concerning... SONGS

song

is a silly word, say it 10 times fast and it sounds like a japanese name