The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Eggos are shit... you need the waffles that you make on your own... and then use the right maker... i love the waffles at the late-night place around here... they are light and fluffy, but one of the best flavors of waffles out there!

Cobraroll

^Waffles are win. Especially with strawberry jam and brown cheese... Mmmm...

On an unrelated note:
I'm a noob. And a proper one at that. I just discovered the famous Portal song; "Still Alive". Though I've never finished the game (played it enough at a friend's to understand what it's all about), I immediately thought the song was one of the best video game songs I've ever heard (even counting songs without lyrics, one of the best outside a Nintendo game).

And we even have it on site. Wahoo!

...But thing is, the song we have on site doesn't have the (awesome) lyrics with it. I feel that this not worthy of a request thread of its own, and as Portal is so recognized and the modification doesn't require much music competence (only some Finale experience), perhaps somebody with the right version of Finale could add the lyrics and resubmit the song?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

damnit my mom thought she could clean up my computer so she deleted firefox and left google chrome for space... ahh. so byebye chatzilla. also my shift and caps lock buttons arent doing anything so i cant put any exclamation or anger into this post. grr 'excalamtion point' 'exclamation point' exclamation point'

Harvest

-

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 19, 2010, 03:10:58 PMdamnit my mom thought she could clean up my computer so she deleted firefox and left google chrome for space... ahh. so byebye chatzilla. also my shift and caps lock buttons arent doing anything so i cant put any exclamation or anger into this post. grr 'excalamtion point' 'exclamation point' exclamation point'

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Every computer comes with 2 shift keys, no?  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

its working now, what i mean is it was just like both shift keys and the caps lock would not do anything, it happens occasionally, and thank you for adding !!!!!!! to my post, it really brings out my point :D

KefkaticFanatic

...do you not know how to install programs?

me irl
[close]

Winter

I do, what are you getting at? I never said I wasn't going to re-download it.

KefkaticFanatic

It takes less than 2 minutes to download and reinstall it.  That's what I'm getting at.

Also, THIS WOMAN
http://gawker.com/5667753/

me irl
[close]

Winter

My internet was having problems, just shut up and stop assuming.

Dude

Winter

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter