The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Aww, right when I find the perfect avatar I'm asked to change it? >_<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 17, 2010, 06:03:54 AMAlso, I thought of another idea, we should have specific "theme" weeks where everyone who is awesome or stupid changes their avatar to a specific theme, for example, pictures of Concerto or Zelda pictures or stuff.  >..>  I DECLARE IT ZELDA WEEK.

no.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Humility is the opposite of Pride, and Altruism is a sub-category of Humility.
Except I have Pride over my Altruism... which is a vice within itself...
Isn't that ironic?

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 17, 2010, 07:01:45 AMYeeeesh.  Also, if people wanna do video chat again today (sunday) check out the appropriate video chat topic.

Video Chat??

Winter

YES. and a webcam orchestra. although I may be on mushrooms, don't mind me

Winter

Winter

Good news everybody!!! I threw up for the first time in my life last night.... YAY Beer pong is a horrible game -.-

Jub3r7

From the stories I've heart, there are MUCH worse games than beer pong...

KefkaticFanatic

Play the drinking game on my clan's TF2 server.  It tells you to drink whenever another person playing kills you, OR every time you die!

So, playing as a Scout using nothing but your fish to fight...

Heh.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Yes there are, but we had a short table, so that game made us ALL trashed.

and yeah lets try playing drink every time your heart beats. :p

I suck at shooting games, besides call of duty

Jub3r7

The stories I heard...

Wasn't just the games that were bad, but the prizes.
Some card game... you had to bet the drinks in the middle of the table...

Those drinks weren't drinkable, so I'm not sure if you would call them drinks...
Random crap mixed together.
Possible combination: Acid + Marijuana + Wine + Unknown Substance + Gasoline + Other Unknown Substance + Unnamed's mold-covered turds + OTHER unknown substances...

For all we know, those unknown substances could be your drinking buddy's pubic hairs...

Winter

Harvest

Don't smoke weed while on acid!

It sends you so far off that you'll have no idea where the hell you are for about 8 hours!

That isn't a good thing when you're walking through cemeteries and stores and shit...and then coming home to a house full of smoke....

*shudders at the thought of everything
-

Winter

Quote from: Harvest on October 17, 2010, 03:12:40 PMDon't smoke weed while on acid!

It sends you so far off that you'll have no idea where the hell you are for about 8 hours!

That isn't a good thing when you're walking through cemeteries and stores and shit...and then coming home to a house full of smoke....

*shudders at the thought of everything

I never mix drugs with hallucinogens. eck. makes me fel weird. weed already makes me feel like im trippin in the first place. I'm drinkin my mush tea now

Jub3r7

If those are the stories of the drinking game that he was willing to tell me, what experiences did he choose not to tell me? O_O