The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Odd thing is, she absolutely doesn't want any data gathered in the lab on there. I mean, has she ever written a real lab report before? Has she read the publications in science? You can't justify theory without any facts. Least of all irrelevant facts.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Trying to think of all the movies that fall into this category:
1. Kiki's Delivery Service
2. Spirited Away
3. Howl's Moving Castle
4. Castle in the Sky
5. My Neighbor Totoro
6. Ponyo

What did I forget?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Saria

Hayao Miyazaki movies right? You forgot Princess Mononoke.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Maretocks

Quote from: universe-X on October 16, 2010, 07:16:58 PMI... I... I've never tasted pumpkin :'(
You've missed out an a lot in life my friend.

He has tons of movies.

Tales from the Earthsea, Grave of the Fireflies, Nausicaa Valley of the Wind, and a bunch of others.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Saria

Speaking of movies, I don't like movies. Too long.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Saria is my new favorite person.
I'm going to have to quote that so many times...
Sig updated accordingly!

Edit: Did the person... who said he was going to jump off a cliff... has he posted since he said that?

Edit: Nevermind. Brassman388 was gone for three days after he said that, but he's back.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I guess Im losing touch on here... i am just constantly busy. Maybe tomorrow I might finally get that analysis done!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 16, 2010, 01:03:26 PMis the sequel Castle in the air like the movie Castle in the sky?

Cause I watched that yesterday, it was great
I hate you.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 16, 2010, 06:20:59 PMDid I mention my special lady friend was my mother?

Anyways....
LOOOOLOOOOOLOOOL...dunno why, but I found that absurdly funny.

Also, I thought of another idea, we should have specific "theme" weeks where everyone who is awesome or stupid changes their avatar to a specific theme, for example, pictures of Concerto or Zelda pictures or stuff.  >..>  I DECLARE IT ZELDA WEEK.

Jamaha

The next time I change my avatar is when I get promoted.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 17, 2010, 06:03:54 AMAlso, I thought of another idea, we should have specific "theme" weeks where everyone who is awesome or stupid changes their avatar to a specific theme, for example, pictures of Concerto or Zelda pictures or stuff.  >..>  I DECLARE IT ZELDA WEEK.

Whatever. I'm game. ::) From now till next Sunday or something?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeeeesh.  Also, if people wanna do video chat again today (sunday) check out the appropriate video chat topic.

Harvest

fuck...awful night..

not worth it this time.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 16, 2010, 06:20:59 PMDid I mention my special lady friend was my mother?

Anyways....
This was a joke by the way.

Anyways...
Quote from: Saria on October 16, 2010, 09:36:52 PMSpeaking of movies, I don't like movies. Too long.
You're crazy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 17, 2010, 06:03:54 AMAlso, I thought of another idea, we should have specific "theme" weeks where everyone who is awesome or stupid changes their avatar to a specific theme, for example, pictures of Concerto or Zelda pictures or stuff.  >..>  I DECLARE IT ZELDA WEEK.
I''m pretty sure you've used that avatar before, amirite?