News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on October 16, 2010, 12:55:09 PMPlan: Get a three-day weekend from the army, take the train to Helsinki and party with my university friends whom I haven't seen for 5 months.

Result: Get a fever and spend the whole damn weekend in bed, knowing that I probably get better by Monday when I need to return to service.

F this.

Awww...:(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Winter

Has anyone else ever listened to one single band for about 6 years straight? my ipod's had the same 400 Smashing Pumpkins songs on it for like 6 years, and i'm not tired of it yet....

Roz~

Not 6 years, but 4. Still ain't tired either. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Roz~

Not a band but a singer: Tarja Turunen. Love her voice <3

Winter

Maretocks

Burning Donnie Darko.

Life is good.

Wait, wait. Buying*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Went to a carnival tonight with my special lady friend. Then to a pumpkin patch where I got a gorde in the shape of a mushroom. Fun night.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Did I mention my special lady friend was my mother?

Anyways....

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Me neither. Not really close to my parents so I guess it's a normal thing.
Meh, autumn break is already coming to an end. French teacher is going to yell at us because almost everyone failed a test she gave us. She didn't even explain what she wanted us to write and she kept changing her mind... in the end we didn't even know what was okay and what was not. Such an incompetent teacher.

Ruto

^Sounds like my lab TA. I seem to be the only person getting screwed in class for it...I mean everyone else just says they put every single piece of crap she says (and everything copied from the textbook) just so she can find something that she can give a grade to. Like something would be worth an 'A' because 'the keywords' are in there. Submitting something like this to a peer review would get you laughed at, I swear. I mean you put the information you researched and any RELEVANT information.

Quote from: Saria on October 16, 2010, 04:06:39 PMT__T Everybody keeps stealing my food. I'm hungry. I'm actually crying as I'm typing this.

Probably just the fat one, I mean, you can tell if I've eaten something :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on October 16, 2010, 07:03:41 PM^Sounds like my lab TA. I seem to be the only person getting screwed in class for it...I mean everyone else just says they put every single piece of crap she says (and everything copied from the textbook) just so she can find something that she can give a grade to. Like something would be worth an 'A' because 'the keywords' are in there. Submitting something like this to a peer review would get you laughed at, I swear. I mean you put the information you researched and any RELEVANT information.

Haha, sounds like what my friends have to do in their sciences classes. :P
The problem with my teacher is that the test we had was a practice for a huge text we have to write in December. If we fail we don't get our Cegep diploma and thus can't get to university. Sucks big time. I guess the only thing I can do now is asking my friend/my previous teachers. If only the teacher I was supposed to have stayed... she was pretty good.

/rant