Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Winter

Quote from: Harvest on October 15, 2010, 04:15:26 PMugh

why the hell didn't you just tell us why because now we have to ask.........

Well that was my thought of the moment, and alright, he had 4 oz of coke on him, 2 ox of mushrooms, and who knows how much weed, and he got pulled over and searched, there you go, the end of that man's life..

KefkaticFanatic

lol, his fault for being a moron.

Sounds like you need to room with more decent people!

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Cruisy job+a good sum of pay(and super-nice colleagues)=Cheer me up.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

Howl's Moving Castle is a book??? AMAZING!!!

SuperFireKirby

3 day weekend.

Been re-watching the entire Teen Titans tv show. I think what I enjoyed most about it was not the show itself, but during the credits the old cartoon network announcer guy would tell you what show was coming on next along with a little pun about one of the characters from the show.

Nostalgia hit me like a freight train.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

@WK

Not only is it a book, it's even better than the movie, which prior to reading it I would not have thought possible.

It's very different from the movie, actually. Definitely read it! :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

SlowPokemon

Even if you read it and you're like 'I hate it', you have to finish it. It's like you have all the pieces of the puzzle except one, and you're trying to figure out what the hell the picture is supposed to be, and then you read the last chapter and you realize you had the last piece in your hand the whole time.

And you have to read the two sequels, Castle in the Air and House of Many Ways. XD

Wow, I can rant on that forever, but I'll save the long discussions for when you've read the book.

Jamaha

Plan: Get a three-day weekend from the army, take the train to Helsinki and party with my university friends whom I haven't seen for 5 months.

Result: Get a fever and spend the whole damn weekend in bed, knowing that I probably get better by Monday when I need to return to service.

F this.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 16, 2010, 12:21:23 PMAnd you have to read the two sequels, Castle in the Air and House of Many Ways. XD

Wow, I can rant on that forever, but I'll save the long discussions for when you've read the book.

is the sequel Castle in the air like the movie Castle in the sky?

Cause I watched that yesterday, it was great

SlowPokemon

No, it has nothing to do with it. :)

Miyazaki is pretty amazing, but that was my least favorite of all of his movies. Never cared much for it.

Winter

What about My Neighbor Totoro, or Kiki's Delivery Service?

SlowPokemon

Those two were both amazing! :)

I didn't like Ponyo very much, though-- only a bit better than Castle in the Sky.

Winter

Ponyo is AMAZING if you watch it on acid though... I love it just for that reason plus the scene where the guy is walking around squirting water everywhere he walked...