News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Or not voting for either.  Or some obscure candidate.  That's what I would do.  But I'm 17 so I'm going to not care about the current elections since I'm not 18 till January :|

me irl
[close]

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Winter

We already have a female president. it's Oprah. Oprah has control over women, and women have control over us.

DrP

She aint in public office... the "female president" would be hillary... she is basically doing things... and she kinda puppeted Clinton in his presidency.

Ruto

Tuition refund just came in...yay! I can finally buy that bookshelf.

If it had came a week earlier, I could have bought that piano though -__-

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 14, 2010, 10:24:57 AMWe already have a female president. it's Oprah. Oprah has control over women, and women have control over us.

I refuse to be part of her evil empire. I mean, her boarding school has a beauty parlor and a SPA. I've never been to a spa in my life! What about using that money to hire more teachers and accommodate more students? Or have a better math program?  Ugh.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on October 13, 2010, 06:41:57 PMYou cannot be serious if you took his comment seriously. Please tell me you're kidding.
I didn't, but that was the last time he posted on this website.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

I seriously haaaaaaaaaate Hillary Clinton. I have no idea why, but she just bugs me...

Oh well.

universe-X

Overall, elections these days are pointless.

SuperFireKirby

You said it.

I think I might have some explaning to do due to my sudden dissappearance a few weeks back. Got my computer taken away due to bad grades. NSM is blocked at school. Library is a hell of a long ways from my house. Just got it back now that my grades are improving.

So sorry for the complete screw up known as TWG X which was also completely unbalanced due to my terrbile calculations and only realizing I could keep to same wolf/human ratio once Naka pointed it out. Now that was completely my fault.

There ya go.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

It's completely fine! I would have forgiven you even had you not explained your disappearance (although that was informative, thanks ;D), because you're one of the few useful and active members we have!

WELCOME BACK SUPERFIREKIRBY!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

I almost got attacked by wild turkeys today... i guess that HUGE one looked to delicious and they figured it out!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 14, 2010, 03:59:03 PMI think I might have some explaning to do due to my sudden dissappearance a few weeks back. Got my computer taken away due to bad grades. NSM is blocked at school. Library is a hell of a long ways from my house. Just got it back now that my grades are improving.
So sorry for the complete screw up known as TWG X which was also completely unbalanced due to my terrbile calculations and only realizing I could keep to same wolf/human ratio once Naka pointed it out. Now that was completely my fault.
There ya go.
You were missed ;) That explains why VGV was so quiet. Anyways, I think you'll be glad to hear that I am immature again! >:D