News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Yes!

Massive overwhelming depression strikes again!
-

FallenPianist

Roz~

Quote from: FallenPianist on October 08, 2010, 07:27:00 PMGaming AND Sleeping

Haha totally! This week has been filled with projects and exams to study... I guess I'll just sleep a ton to make up for the days where I only slept for 4-5 hours. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I wish I had a week off... I have two midterms on monday... and then idk what throughout the rest of the week

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 08, 2010, 08:49:40 PMI wish I had a week off... I have two midterms on monday... and then idk what throughout the rest of the week

Haha, private schools can make you go to school on Christmas if they want to.

I only have a 2 day weekend >.< And I bumped into my old physics teacher who insisted I be nice to my teenage sister. The spoiled, dumb one that dropped out of his physics class.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Maretocks on October 08, 2010, 06:04:22 AMAlso, Tim Burton's 9, who I'm not going to give any credit to, because it was written and directed by my new favourite person in the whole world, Shane Acker.

It's such a beautiful movie. Not for kids.

Actually, that movie was terrible.  Like, beyond horrible.  The worst.  It looked nice though; but that's the only thing it had going for it.  The music was bad, the characters were worse, and the story telling unbearable.  The pacing was spasm inducing, and the plot was written by a 2 year old.  "Everyone is eaten by a monster but then is spat out and goes to heaven."  I'm done ranting.

Harvest

Yeah, didn't like that movie either..didn't even finish it.
-

SlowPokemon

One of the few Burton films I didn't watch... looks like I'm not missing out on anything. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

9 Was a pretty good movie. I liked it. It was kinda 1984ish!

Ruto

Hey! I had class today.

By the way there was an awkward discussion about the Grimms' fairy tales today. It involved color and a certain faith.  >__>

Edit: the second half of one of the tales. The first half isn't included in the preview, but the title is "The Princess in the Coffin and the Sentry." Remember, if you take offense, it's out of your own curiosity. I don't even want to name titles because it's so obvious what it's about but it's just one of the several tales that are like that.

Anyway, a good number of the class could be considered in one of the mentioned. I'm not, so I plain didn't say anything and didn't want to offend people who were already offended.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Do you have a sister who would get an account as "Impa"?

...Nevermind.

I started watching the Pokemon episodes, from number 1, and watching them all consecutively.
I just finished episode 200!!!!!! Let's celebrate, by...
noting the fact that if you add the 1st number and 2nd number of the current time, you get the third number...
(1:45 a.m.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

oh, ive done that too... like a year and a half ago... before Battle Dimension was even out. That took about four weeks of constant watching to do.

Yep... and then all of Ruto's sisters can be zelda females: Ruto, Saria, Malon, Impa, Zelda, Nabroou, some Gerudo, etc...

SlowPokemon

My favorite Grimm story is the Fisherman and His Wife, or something like that. I find it very funny.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.