News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 07, 2010, 02:29:02 PMThe guy who played as Harry Potter? >_<

Yeah...are they out of their minds? Or do they want to market a serious movie about the war (because all the veterans probably can't see the movie in 2012) with a guy who played a wizard badly? I'm also wondering if Radcliffe has any idea what happens to the character at all, since none of the roles he had is even close to Paul Baumer's. Right now, I think casting Jamaha or Cobraroll would be a better idea  :D

@Universe

It could be a lot worse. I remember my friend telling me that she wanted to be in band for freshman year of high school, but they had to cancel it because all the instruments were stolen during the summer.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Ruto on October 07, 2010, 03:11:10 PMIt could be a lot worse. I remember my friend telling me that she wanted to be in band for freshman year of high school, but they had to cancel it because all the instruments were stolen during the summer.

...wow.

Who would: 1) want to steal band instruments; and 2) have the means to carry them all away?

That is just absurd, and hilarious at the same time.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Harvest

hmm I'm wondering...should I argue that immigration is a bad thing..or a good thing?

I understand both sides of the debate, I sympathize with those who say it is a bad thing culturally..however I understand there isn't really anything to be done about it..

I have a 40 minute presentation to do on this..so I need to consider it heavily..but really I'm not sure..
-

Ruto

^it depends on the immigrants, the country and the situation...there's no real answer (so pick a country!).  New cultural or religious groups cause problems with the citizens of the country, be a source of cheap labor and possibly force legislation of some sort regarding their group. But if you want to really, really have an argument, you should focus on just one country.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 07, 2010, 03:15:34 PM...wow.

Who would: 1) want to steal band instruments; and 2) have the means to carry them all away?

That is just absurd, and hilarious at the same time.

Odd thing is the school in next to a police station, but across the street from the projects. If they ended up in the projects, they didn't have to go very far XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Seems like my friends want to go to a stripper club tomorrow. Seems like they want me to come along. Hmm. I wonder why.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

hmm well, really don't want to go to school tomorrow..actually dreading it considering I have work all night afterwards...ugh..

also, saw The Social Network..thought it was pretty good..David Fincher is a fantastic actor.
-

Roz~

I'd like to see that movie too, but ofc it's only in French over here. Sucks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Maretocks

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

'Nuff said.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Also, Tim Burton's 9, who I'm not going to give any credit to, because it was written and directed by my new favourite person in the whole world, Shane Acker.

It's such a beautiful movie. Not for kids.

And Dr Horrible's fantastic. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

MasterPenguin

DrP

Quote from: Maretocks on October 08, 2010, 02:13:45 AMDr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

'Nuff said.

HELLS YES! My neighbor just introduced me to it... amazingness!!! have you seen the 8-bit ones???

Maretocks

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 08, 2010, 11:04:51 AMHELLS YES! My neighbor just introduced me to it... amazingness!!! have you seen the 8-bit ones???
I saw them in the video sidebar on Youtube, but I didn't watch them. Are they any good? :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Quote from: MasterPenguin on October 08, 2010, 08:21:31 AMHow's it screw up your homework lol.
Bumpy bus rides. Assigned seats, meaning we're all crowded with our stuff in our lap or whatever floor is available, and because it's early in the morning, people eat breakfast on the bus... If something spills on 4 pages of geometry, shit will go down :)

DrP

Quote from: Maretocks on October 08, 2010, 03:48:30 PMI saw them in the video sidebar on Youtube, but I didn't watch them. Are they any good? :P

Fairly!!! There a little bit amazing... they're just different!