News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Pikachu's gender difference is okay. Some of them are just retarded... kinda like Wobbuffet. Kenhorou's make sense but it's still fugly.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Heart shaped tails would make no sense with the show though  :D

Like that episode where Pikachu is hanging out with all those wild Pikachus. If none of those Pikachus had heart shaped tails then we can assume only male Pikachus live in groups in the wild. The artists could have done something more discrete though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Quote from: MasterPenguin on October 06, 2010, 05:39:50 PMTwo hour bus ride is plenty of time to finish homework, then you can enjoy your time on the forums. =p
It's also a good amount of time to sleep, considering we get 5 hours each day at night :P

HugoMeister

Quote from: Roz~ on October 06, 2010, 07:33:52 PMSome of them are just retarded... kinda like Wobbuffet.

I refuse to train male Wobbuffet.

Also freshman year took up like no freetime at all.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Maretocks

Did someone say purple suit? With gold buttons? For $10?

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear anyone over my fit of joy.

And it also sucks when a power surge takes out your computer, and then when your local techie does his routine dust-out before booting it up, it miraculously works again.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

MasterPenguin

Quote from: universe-X on October 06, 2010, 08:08:32 PMIt's also a good amount of time to sleep, considering we get 5 hours each day at night :P

Go to sleep longer with all the free time you've gained from doing your homework on the bus. :p

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on October 06, 2010, 08:08:32 PMIt's also a good amount of time to sleep, considering we get 5 hours each day at night :P

You should sleep more. Lack of sleep ruins your memory XD

>__>

I just found out that they're remaking "All Quiet on the Western Front" with Daniel Radcliffe as the main character (Paul). Seriously! Well, there goes another classic ruined.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Damn you history teacher! DAMN YOU! Hopefully I'm almost done... I think.

Oh and yeah, Daniel Radcliffe sucks. Imho.

Harvest

-

Roz~

Haha, same here actually. My homework's so boring, I can't help but not do it. >_< Hopefully I'm almost done. Still need to work on a few things, but yeah. Boring shit's boring.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on October 07, 2010, 10:45:25 AM>__>

I just found out that they're remaking "All Quiet on the Western Front" with Daniel Radcliffe as the main character (Paul). Seriously! Well, there goes another classic ruined.
The guy who played as Harry Potter? >_<

Quote from: universe-X on October 06, 2010, 05:25:50 PM
QuoteThe freshman don't handle the extra time wisely;
instead of getting home and doing homework for the first two hours, they spend the extra time on this forum. 
Actually, the bus ride home already takes up 2 hours. (Far away medical academy)
The homework's tough because the teachers' teaching style(s) aren't all that... valuable.
So because of that, I also have to spend time learning half of what I should've learned in class by myself. Meh.
I was actually refering to myself! :D

Oh, sorry about all the quotes.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Pretty sure I failed a math test today....never been good at math..but wow....wowowowow...disappointing..

worst part is..I didn't finish it in time either and I could bring one section home (grade is reduced for this section of course).  so I'm stuck with it at home as well..

ugh..why..why oh why must school be so cruel..
-

universe-X

Quote from: MasterPenguin on October 07, 2010, 08:30:13 AMGo to sleep longer with all the free time you've gained from doing your homework on the bus. :p
I don't wanna screw up my homework :P

Oh and also:

Bridge to my cello, about $40 to replace. The instruments in my school suck. Cock. :(

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on October 07, 2010, 02:36:21 PMPretty sure I failed a math test today....never been good at math..but wow....wowowowow...disappointing..

worst part is..I didn't finish it in time either and I could bring one section home (grade is reduced for this section of course).  so I'm stuck with it at home as well..

ugh..why..why oh why must school be so cruel..

And I hear you again. I had a French exam today but someone took the book I needed in order to do that exam, so I had to run through my school to find one... don't really have to mention that I couldn't finish in time... Ugh.

Harvest

Also need to do two World Issues projects tonight..

It is already 6pm...already 6pm...already 6pm..time goes 3 times faster than it should..

:(

I need a fucking /year/ off.
-