Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

rain <3

I have to walk to class in the rain and it's gonna be wonderful! I may stop for coffee on the way, too!!!

MasterPenguin

How does a freshman year take up someones life exactly? I recall having more free time then ever during my freshman year.

DrP

Quote from: MasterPenguin on October 06, 2010, 09:37:16 AMHow does a freshman year take up someones life exactly? I recall having more free time then ever during my freshman year.

Same... but college freshman year is taking out a shitload of time

EDIT: So many frivolous lawsuits!

Roz~

Damn you, history teacher, for giving us that stupid homework. Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MasterPenguin on October 06, 2010, 09:37:16 AMHow does a freshman year take up someones life exactly? I recall having more free time then ever during my freshman year.

Everyone recalls that, who's already been there. Most freshmen that are currently freshmen find it enjoyable to complain about their workload.

::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Ok, it takes up more time than say... 8th grade. >_>

Jub3r7

The freshman don't handle the extra time wisely;
instead of getting home and doing homework for the first two hours, they spend the extra time on this forum.  ;D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Thought: why did they mess up pikachu's tail in pearl version?

SlowPokemon

You mean that the females have heart-shaped tails? It's part of the gender differences. Cool, I think. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterPenguin

Quote from: universe-X on October 06, 2010, 02:34:43 PMOk, it takes up more time than say... 8th grade. >_>

It does? I had no homework for both ???.

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 06, 2010, 02:38:42 PMThe freshman don't handle the extra time wisely;
instead of getting home and doing homework for the first two hours, they spend the extra time on this forum.  ;D
Actually, the bus ride home already takes up 2 hours. (Far away medical academy)

Quote from: MasterPenguin on October 06, 2010, 04:40:49 PMIt does? I had no homework for both ???.
The homework's tough because the teachers' teaching style(s) aren't all that... valuable.
So because of that, I also have to spend time learning half of what I should've learned in class by myself. Meh.

MasterPenguin

Two hour bus ride is plenty of time to finish homework, then you can enjoy your time on the forums. =p

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2010, 04:26:03 PMYou mean that the females have heart-shaped tails? It's part of the gender differences. Cool, I think. :P

Oh, I never even checked the gender.. that makes sense :)