News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

[Content removed by user due to a slow reaction...]
Hah, I made a pun.

PokeballHandShipping: The theory of a romantic relationship between Ash and his left hand.
o_o
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Haven't you already posted those? Or was it annoying Oni-Link? Or TheLegend?

One of those posted that already... :P

Not even getting involved.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I'll never understand how can people have their brothers/sisters as their best friends.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

Jub3r7

If they have specific personality types, a sibling might get along with certain conditions.

Some personalities don't get along with the same personality;
(Person A with personality 1 might not like Person B with personality 1)

Personality qualifications also include age.
(*Person A age 17* might like *Person C personality 2 age 17* but not *Person D personality 2 age 14*)

There are many other factors; but if the general conditions are met respectively for each sibling, they will get along.

The personality and age of my brothers lets me get along with them approximately 75% of the time.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Saria on September 30, 2010, 06:09:12 PMI'm not the bitchy sister she's talking about. She almost never talks about me because I'm also her best friend. :D

Kids...-__- So we get along...but best friends?   :o

This might explain it. So there's 4 girls:

1. Oldest sister. The kind that enjoys hanging out with her sorority, eating out and disappearing every possible second to see her dinosaur.
2. Science nerd and Zelda fanatic.
3. Party girl, rebellious and a backstabber >__>. Hangs out with people "uglier" than her and tries to stand out in every way she can.  
4. Music nerd. Doesn't like people her age. Looks like a kid.

Guess who's who.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

I talk with most of my friends more than I do with my sister. :-\ We just don't get along too much.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on September 30, 2010, 07:13:13 PMKids...-__- So we get along...but best friends?   :o

This might explain it. So there's 4 girls:

1. Oldest sister. The kind that enjoys hanging out with her sorority, eating out and disappearing every possible second to see her dinosaur.
2. Science nerd and Zelda fanatic.
3. Party girl, rebellious and a backstabber >__>. Hangs out with people "uglier" than her and tries to stand out in every way she can.  
4. Music nerd. Doesn't like people her age. Looks like a kid.

Guess who's who.

You're the Science nerd and Zelda Fanatic!!!!!

Your other sibling is a Music nerd?

Ruto

Yeah, she can play better than the kids in her music class that say they've been playing for years. And secretly counts the wrong notes her teacher plays during the lesson xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Hm.  This makes me remember ZeldaFan.  Facebook somehow suggested her to me to add as a friend a few months back.  Kinda freaky since the only connection was through NSM and MSN, and I had never given Facebook my MSN info.

Shame so many of the cool older members like Jimbo and Makar moved on :(

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on September 30, 2010, 08:38:47 PMYeah, she can play better than the kids in her music class that say they've been playing for years. And secretly counts the wrong notes her teacher plays during the lesson xD

That's one definite music nerd right there... im just sitting in class hiding amongst 8 other clarinets, still trying to learn my part (because some of them are really shitty chromatic runs that don't really have a uniformity within the runs)

But when the two ensembles (the Wind Orchestra (which I am in) and the Wind Ensemble) combine, we are going to play this epic Orff piece... Carmina Burana with 80 players... and a hefty brass section... we are going to stun the audience!!!

if you wanna check out what we're doing, go to windorchestra.calpoly.edu

KefkaticFanatic

Latin American history is horrendously boring to read about, at least with this author >:(

me irl
[close]

Winter

DrP

Yep... especially "the person below me"... and I was only gone for three hours!

Winter

Yeah, It's a fun topic cause you get to know people a little