The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

If I said anything to flame KF, I take it back, because I just had a flash back of the Pokemon forum I used to go to.

This one ****er stole the domain name of our website, so the admin who flamed people all the time was able to humiliate him in front of any members that he may have had.
You see, this person was a horrible Pokemon battler, yet they stole the whole league idea from our website.
So that flaming admin posted a video of him getting humiliated in battle in every single thread in his forum.
It was great.

That's who KF reminds me of, minus the experiences, because I haven't actually seen KF in action. (And by action, I don't mean flaming...)
All I know is that websites like these can't be run smoothly without the flaming admin.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Regarding ras, look up Tom Brier on YouTube. He's also done some game rags. For instance, Biratbuto Kingdom from Super Mario World.

Awesome.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Yesterday in my History class, we were talking about World War 1. Then this guy stands up and asks the teacher: "What happened to the Vikings then?". People agreed and wanted to know too. I seriously feel like I'm surrounded by idiots.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I woke up around 5 am, and the temperature was actually pleasant enough for me to actually sleep IN my bed, not on top of it!

Harvest

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 28, 2010, 10:35:21 PMIf I said anything to flame KF, I take it back, because I just had a flash back of the Pokemon forum I used to go to.

This one ****er stole the domain name of our website, so the admin who flamed people all the time was able to humiliate him in front of any members that he may have had.
You see, this person was a horrible Pokemon battler, yet they stole the whole league idea from our website.
So that flaming admin posted a video of him getting humiliated in battle in every single thread in his forum.
It was great.

That's who KF reminds me of, minus the experiences, because I haven't actually seen KF in action. (And by action, I don't mean flaming...)
All I know is that websites like these can't be run smoothly without the flaming admin.

ugh

Get out.
-

KefkaticFanatic

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HARVEST, I'M THE RESIDENT ASSHOLE ADMIN AROUND HERE, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Umm.

Wow.

Okay then. I'm not even going to get involved here.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 29, 2010, 04:26:10 PMWHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HARVEST, I'M THE RESIDENT ASSHOLE ADMIN AROUND HERE, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS

-

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 29, 2010, 04:26:10 PMWHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HARVEST, I'M THE RESIDENT ASSHOLE ADMIN AROUND HERE, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS

I wouldn't expect any less.

Dude

Reducing frame rate of Wii games is fun and boring at the same time.

Who would have thought those two words could be used in the same sentence?

Ruto

^Dunno but people could use "God" and "Lucifer" in the same sentence.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

That would be a common "how hell was formed sentence"

God sent Lucifer to reign over the fiery lake called hell... there, I said it... and I'm the spiritual/straight-edged one here!

Brassman388