News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: FallenPianist on September 27, 2010, 10:56:42 AMI hate chemistry. Currently studying for chemistry exam(which is tomorrow).
And physics, friday.
And biology, monday(next week)
God I hate CEGEP

You shouldn't have picked Sciences pas de vie ;)
I love Cegep especially because this semester I only have classes during morning and I'm free every afternoon! Except for Friday where I'm free during the morning. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

-

universe-X

SlowPokemon

I believe he was referring to the story itself... correct me if I'm wrong.

Jub3r7

All I know is that I don't argue with the guy holding an axe.

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2010, 02:28:29 PMI believe he was referring to the story itself... correct me if I'm wrong.

I was referring to both his silly story and to his post before that..

-

Jub3r7

I edited the post before that, to take out the unnecessary part.  :P

Edit: The story is discussing the horrible way people think of special ed...
The main character discovers himself to be treated in this way, when he tries to act normal.  :(

Harvest

I don't like special ed kids.  In fact, they disgust me.
-

SlowPokemon

What the hell is wrong with you. Like they can help being the way they are.

DrP

Well, it's official... the high today was 111.9 degrees... unbearable, stagnant heat.

I wouldn't be complaining if SLO wasn't prepared, but the average this time of year is the low 80s, high 70s... SLO just never gets this hot... so the reason why im complaining, is that I am sitting in my 101 degree room, roasting and there is NO breeze whatsoever...

People keep on telling me that -30 degrees is a whole lot worse, but in those places, they have the furnaces and the adequate preparations for said temperatures, but here... we aren't prepared... fans are sold out and only like 10 buildings out of the 210 on campus have AC running! AHHH!

In other news: I actually am in a NORMAL music ensemble for once!

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 27, 2010, 04:21:59 PMWhat the hell is wrong with you. Like they can help being the way they are.

It isn't that I don't feel sorry for them..they just make me sick to come into contact with and see.
-

Dude

Fyi, Special Ed =/= Resource

Special Ed students are kids who have a slight learning or social disability (like me).

Resource students are just full blown retarded (like Autism or Down's Syndrome).

Sorry if that was a little bit offensive :3

universe-X

Some autistic kids aren't /fully/ retarded. In fact, some autistic kids have some insane intelligent capabilities, it's crazy.

There's this one guy who can name the first 50 numbers in Pi correctly, and is autistic. He says the numbers "appear in front of him" as he says them. To me, it's probably just subconcious math. :P