News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

14 year olds on the internet + a dumb weeaboo.

I concur.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

I want to scream.

So. fucking. loud.

EDIT: After listening to Greenwich in the Sky a couple of times, I think I feel better now. :3

Dude

Nakah

Wtf Pandora played a Halo 2 song earlier. Now it's playing the theme from Signs, and I'm sitting here in the pitch dark because my light blew out. It's really strange.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

Signups for TWG XI have begun! Go into the TWG forum and signup today! It's gonna be a great game you don't wanna miss!

In another note: I find it kinda funny when your RA after leaving her room, proceeds to turn left prematurely and walks right into a wall instead of the hallway!

SlowPokemon

I'm at school, the teacher is right next to me, and he doesn't notice what I'm typing or doing... LOL
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Organic chemistry exam in 4 hours...I don't know what to do XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Psych lecture in 15 minutes... persuading someone to think like you!

FallenPianist

Quote from: Ruto on September 27, 2010, 10:43:45 AMOrganic chemistry exam in 4 hours...I don't know what to do XD

I hate chemistry. Currently studying for chemistry exam(which is tomorrow).
And physics, friday.
And biology, monday(next week)
God I hate CEGEP

Ruto

My worst semester in college was having 1 midterm every week until the end of the semester.  Those midterms started in mid-September.

Organic chemistry wouldn't be so bad if the guy was good at lecturing.

Quote from: FallenPianist on September 27, 2010, 10:56:42 AMI hate chemistry. Currently studying for chemistry exam(which is tomorrow).
And physics, friday.
And biology, monday(next week)
God I hate CEGEP

Dunno if it's true where you are, but those subjects without calculus are manageable  :D

FallenPianist

What is calculus?
Is it differential and integral calculus?

Ruto

Both...

I remember doing this problem where I had to calculate the force on a dam. I had to use integration.

I think it was this one: "the water stands at depth D=35 m behind the vertical upstream face of a dam of width W=214 m.  Find the net horizontal force of the dam from the gauge pressure of the water."

Differentiation was mostly in the springs, work/force/acceleration chapters (aka all the previous ones). Also if you take the lab, partial differentiations are everywhere.

Jub3r7

My biology teacher thinks I'm mentally retarded or something...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]