The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

that is a shame!

I had this epic breakfast sandwich with eggs and ham, with some swiss and some red onions... on a freshly made bagel... YUM!!

What's even worse, it is supposed to be 97° today AND we have no AC and the heat has been looming in our apartment for four days now... when will it stop?

Harvest

-

Jub3r7

I hope that's not a drug reference....
And it's been in the 90's almost every day where I live.
It gets hot in the hundreds. XD

Current thought: Get off the forum, take a 30 minute dump, do homework, then deliver a two-month late b-day present to gf.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Cobraroll

Don't talk to me about temperatures. Currently living in Northern Norway, I find anything above 7 degrees Celsius to be "comfortably warm". We've had peak high temperatures at 3 degrees some days. I'm glad I'm home and get to feel 10 and 11 degrees on the skin again.

They say it wiill drop below -20 degrees before the end of November, and stay like that until March, with peak temperatures as low as -40 hitting for a few days every now and then. .
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

universe-X

Onions are good when they wanne be.

Mosquitos are bitches.

I have yet to get a girlfriend.

Kefka still needs a boyfriend. ;D

Nutshell of my thoughts.

Oh wait, and I have to annotate 150 pages from a boring book. Due Tuesday. Yay.

(New reply from Cobra) Haha, my parents are "going green" for today xD So all our windows are open and A/Cs are off. Not that I'm complaining about the 95 degree temperature :P

That censored emote... seems oddly familiar...

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on September 26, 2010, 12:22:48 PMOnions are good when they wanne be.

Mosquitos are bitches.

I have yet to get a girlfriend.

Kefka still needs a boyfriend. ;D

Nutshell of my thoughts.

Oh wait, and I have to annotate 150 pages from a boring book. Due Tuesday. Yay.

(New reply from Cobra) Haha, my parents are "going green" for today xD So all our windows are open and A/Cs are off. Not that I'm complaining about the 95 degree temperature :P

That censored emote... seems oddly familiar...

Onions are the backbone to many various

I have to read about 120 pages studying Business Law and Civil Case materials and annotate/highlight and then write an essay by Tuesday!!! I do like the subject material!

Its Indian Summer here... its 97 degrees here, when it should be in the lower 70s! And we can't turn on the AC, because we don't have it! Were gonna clear out the freezer, shut the windows and leave that door open!
Quote from: universe-X on September 26, 2010, 12:22:48 PMKefka still needs a boyfriend. ;D

WIN!

Cobraroll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded

Please do watch. I guess some of you have done already. Let me just say, it's live-action Pokémon.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jub3r7

KF, October will make our second year anniversary of going out.
So the 27$ Chimchar pillow will be a half b-day present and half anniversary present.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 26, 2010, 12:51:32 PMKF, October will make our second year anniversary of going out.

LOL ::)

Quote from: Cobraroll on September 26, 2010, 12:49:00 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded

Please do watch. I guess some of you have done already. Let me just say, it's live-action Pokémon.

Saw that, pretty much hated it. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Aw, drp saw his first gay joke.  Everybody clap for him!

Also wat, 12 year old with a "girlfriend".

wat.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 26, 2010, 02:21:42 PMAw, drp saw his first gay joke.  Everybody clap for him!

wat.

Well, on here, that was the first one!

Anyone know a way to alleviate the effects of heat when it feels like Phoenix outside and LA in mid-July in your house?

Because it is 94 in my room and 100 outside!

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 26, 2010, 02:21:42 PMAw, drp saw his first gay joke.  Everybody clap for him!
wat.

THIS POST CONTA-

Harvest

-