News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 20, 2010, 08:24:29 PMI know some Catholics who think that the Big Bang in certain elements happened after the world was created... it was kinda cool... and then there are others who believe the Big Bang created the Universe and God and then God put life into the planets and stuff

I had a teacher say he heard religious people say God created the Big Bang....

Also, road test tomorrow and I'm still not sure about the parallel parking bit. It seems my driving teacher told me to park another way than all the online guides are saying. I don't know what to do -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

I don't understand how even crazy religious people can't just say say that "oh, sure evolution happened, but I believe God was the start of it all".  They're being utter morons for ignoring solid facts saying evolution is fake, and could easily have the same belief without sounding like too much of an assclown.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Personal opinion: The big bang happened. It follows logic. But what happened before the big bang? How did the universe begin etc. I don't think a supernatural creator(s) is all too irrational. Indeed, it's about as rational as the big bang, seeing as we can't prove or disprove either.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Maretocks

Gah, I need a blog or something to get my thoughts out.

2am. Getting tired. Not in the mood for sleep, and everyone's gotten off of Skype and Facebook. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 20, 2010, 10:45:13 PMI don't understand how even crazy religious people can't just say say that "oh, sure evolution happened, but I believe God was the start of it all".  They're being utter morons for ignoring solid facts saying evolution is fake, and could easily have the same belief without sounding like too much of an assclown.

Some people completely ignore science in love for God. Sometimes they sound just like atheists, except backwards and more irritating. :P Pretty ironic when you think about it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: Maretocks on September 20, 2010, 11:40:47 PMPersonal opinion: The big bang happened. It follows logic. But what happened before the big bang? How did the universe begin etc. I don't think a supernatural creator(s) is all too irrational. Indeed, it's about as rational as the big bang, seeing as we can't prove or disprove either.

The Big Bang's been proven...:D

Before the Big Bang, everything was energy, not matter. There are theories of how that became the universe today.

I can go on and on....lol undergrad astronomy.

universe-X

inb4religiousdebate

At least it didn't get out of hand. :P

I'll be starting a Weebly site soon for my speedruns, MPCs, music, and maybe some video game reviewing too.

Any other ideas?

SlowPokemon

Meh, I dunno. I'm incapable of thinking very much at the moment.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

The picture wouldn't load (if there was one), but I scrolled down and saw:
Touhou Reimu Yukkuri and knew instantly :P

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Ruto

Holy crap my mom knocked out my internet by using the hair dryer.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]