News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Well, I have a week and a half off from work. Got any ideas of what I should do?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Essays/presentations that can be on anything seem to be the hardest..

give me some damn direction!  If I wrote what I wanted to write about (history or politics) everyone would be bored and the teacher would give me a low mark.  I know she is looking for something funny/entertaining which..well..no..I generally make it funny when I get up there by jabbing at people in the audience...if I try to be intentionally funny..I would fail horribly..which leaves me with a serious topic..which I don't want to do either..

Probably going to end up criticizing modern music and being vaguely racist..
-

KefkaticFanatic

Holy check, Cambridge apps are due next month.  And I need to call them to figure out if I can do a phone interview cause I had to apply today if I wanted to do the interview in Toronto otherwise I have to fly to England :<

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 20, 2010, 11:47:57 AMWell, I have a week and a half off from work. Got any ideas of what I should do?

Arrange something!!!  ;D

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

I ended up doing my presentation on stem cells and why we need them..

lol..going to piss off the christfags in the room.
-

Maretocks

Quote from: Harvest on September 20, 2010, 05:52:54 PMI ended up doing my presentation on stem cells and why we need them..

lol..going to piss off the christfags in the room.
Win.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Dude

Harvest

hmm...I think I've written a pretty good essay with good points..

Little nervous about the controversy but that isn't stopping me.  Hopefully the teacher isn't a christfag :D

I remember in grade 9 two girls started crying and left the room because we were discussing the big bang in science class...I was FLABBERGASTED.
-

Ruto

You sound like you go to a religious school or something  ???

@The Big Bang theory? Seriously?? If that's the case, good luck convincing them...I mean there are websites devoted to people who like to ignore facts and research >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

It isn't a religious board or anything...it is just full of morons..
-

Ruto

I see you have already told them Santa isn't real  :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I know some Catholics who think that the Big Bang in certain elements happened after the world was created... it was kinda cool... and then there are others who believe the Big Bang created the Universe and God and then God put life into the planets and stuff

universe-X

Oh, a Big Bang created a Universe alright ;)

FINALLY a good pun xD