News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: universe-X on September 16, 2010, 02:02:38 PMHere's one. You're 14. If you don't get yourself together now, life will be a living Hell later.

Yep... especially starting college... you really need to get it together!!!

Jub3r7

Current thought: I got someone's name wrong on Serebii chat, so they started yelling at me.

so I said: IHADULCA, SORRY!!!!

Then I got kicked for too many caps. I can't get back on.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Hahaha, sounds like you were spamming, and that's definitely not the whole story, so you can't complain. :P. I hate all caps most of the time anyway.

So, thought of the moment. My English teacher during the first few weeks of school said that she was getting a lot of "panicky emails" about an essay we had to write (she always uses the phrase "panicky emails" when speaking about them).

So, when I saw that my rough draft was marked as late, with a score of 0, and it brought my grade down to a 71 (from a 90), I was concerned, as I had turned it in (we fixed all that later). I sent her an email about it, with the subject "My grade--aka VERY PANICKY EMAIL".

She's the type of person who appreciates that kind of stuff. Some English teachers are awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

holy fuck I have a terrible headache and I don't know why

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

That sucks. :P

Like, really bad migraine-level? Or just, "Crap, I have a headache"?

HugoMeister

I'm sick blah! I'd like to stay home tomorrow, but my brother is skipping and my mum's boyfriend is off of work.

Don't want to spend time with either of them, so hooray school.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Jub3r7

No, I actually wasn't spamming. I was having a normal conversation with some users, one named Ihadulca.

I mentioned their name, except I said Thadulca because the < at the beginning made it look like a T.
Although I couldn't really tell.... so they said something like
IT'S Ihadulca WITH AN I!!! Not with a T!!!
So I said: I'm sorry, Ihadulca!
Ihadulca: You will die!
Jub3r7 dies (I used the / me command)
Ihadulca kills
Jub3r7: I'M SORRY, IHADULCA!!!!!
This user has been kicked by Serebii for:Too many caps.

And that's the whole story.

Oh, and I hope your head ache goes away, KF....
I get one of those whenever I smash my head against the table after my dad yells at me.

My edit is another thought: I'm sick of being called BigSig; I'm deleting my signature completely now.

SlowPokemon

lol, okay then, BigSig. Sorry, maybe that wasn't quite spamming.

You know it's a nickname in a good way, not a derogatory way, right? :)

Maretocks

It sounded like the guy was joking. And if not, he seems like a douche. I personally ignore people like, and take solace in the fact that I'm better than them. :D Which you should too.

And don't smash your head on a table after your dad yells at you. Your world isn't crashing down around you, a lot of people have it worse. You'll be fine. Just don't beat yourself up, physically and emotionally. It isn't your fault.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Sister: Yo, I didn't eat anything today!
Dad: Stop trying to sound like you're so smart! You probably ate at Subways!

lol.

@BigSig/Jub3r7

I agree with Slow and Maretocks, it's nothing to beat yourself over. Everything gets worse when you're older :D

Slow doesn't have a problem when everyone calls him that...but yeah Jub3r7 is tough to type out with the numbers and everything and sort of hard to "read" in your head.  There's also a bunch of creepy/mean people online and you'd better just avoid them and watch them troll/flame over nothing than get involved.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on September 16, 2010, 06:45:17 PMbut yeah Jub3r7 is tough to type out with the numbers and everything and sort of hard to "read" in your head. 

Just like Purple. T.T

DrP

I've noticed that what Ruto said is true... everything sucks when you get older

What sucks even more, I dont have time to do the things I absolutely love anymore... ACK! I did however get into a fight with someone who advocates vegetarian rights when I ate a crapload of Tri-Tip tonight (even though they werent a vegetarian... just wow.)

Jub3r7

Thanks... The feeling of dried tears in my eyes even though I wasn't crying.

What's interesting though is that I got my username years before I realized ub3r was inside it.

And thanks again for trying to help me out...
From now on, whenever I get sad or something, I'll try to remember what you said....

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on September 16, 2010, 06:45:17 PMSister: Yo, I didn't eat anything today!
Dad: Stop trying to sound like you're so smart! You probably ate at Subways!

lol.

@BigSig/Jub3r7

I agree with Slow and Maretocks, it's nothing to beat yourself over. Everything gets worse when you're older :D

Slow doesn't have a problem when everyone calls him that...but yeah Jub3r7 is tough to type out with the numbers and everything and sort of hard to "read" in your head.  There's also a bunch of creepy/mean people online and you'd better just avoid them and watch them troll/flame over nothing than get involved.

That last part... just look at what me and KF have gone through... frivolous flame wars and such. Also, the internet isnt necessarily the best place in the universe, either... bad things can happen (well, it is the part about growing older. Time goes by faster and faster when you get older and older... people are telling me that college goes faster than high school... and for me, high school went by FAST!

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 16, 2010, 06:59:24 PMThanks... The feeling of dried tears in my eyes even though I wasn't crying.
What's interesting though is that I got my username years before I realized ub3r was inside it.
And thanks again for trying to help me out...
From now on, whenever I get sad or something, I'll try to remember what you said....
Also, if it's internet stuff, just remember: No one matters on the internet. They really don't. What they do, yeah, depending, but don't worry about someone over the internet.

And think positive! Waking up each morning with a good attitude leads to a good day. ;D

Thought: Failing ELA this year for the prime reason that my dumbass teacher last year gave me the wrong list of books to read for summer reading. Started out with a 60 on a daily grade (was hoping to bring that up). Then a quiz on a back that I purchased 3 days prior (the book that the teacher forgot to put on the list -___-), got a 67 on that. Had another quiz today on a story in a book and a project a few days ago, along with little stuff here and there that should be easy. Oh, and a daily grade for annotating a book, that I couldn't do in 3 days. Only got half of it. Failed that...

But yeah, think positive!