News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay, so this was definitely not what I expected to see in the new Professor Layton game.

It's a horrible quality video, and a bit of minor spoilers.

Skip to about a minute in to find what I'm talking about. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FallenPianist

SlowPokemon

Mwahahaha, my thoughts exactly.

By the way, the last scene before the credits in that game made me cry. :'( I'm such a baby.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Martini Glasses FTW!!!!

Someone hung a hammock from a fire sprinkler in the apartment above us (last year) and broke it and flooded like 9 apartments... sucks for some people!!!

Also, it seems Im a WOWie

Ruto

My friend's birthday was today and one of my other classmates posted this on his wall:

yo yes you are finally twenty one,
but that doesn't mean you'll be hanging with girls who look like they're from 2ne1,
a wheelchair is what you're going to call your ride,
and start using the bathroom stalls with rails on the sides,
you'll soon... have trouble getting up in the morning and getting something hard,
it's okay i helped you put an application for a Benefit Card

lmao.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

So I went to this thing called WOW-a-Rama... it is where all the incoming freshmen (called Wowies) come together to break from a comfort zone and do things with people you don't know (like you find 2 people with the same eye color, then join another group with the same eye color until you have 10 people, then you select a leader and then a "monkey" and the leader tries to sell the monkey to one of the 8 people, where they must say no and the leader can make the monkey do anything... if the buyer laughs, they become the monkey... that's just one example)!

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 14, 2010, 06:53:17 AMHe's bitching about some stupid shit.  That is perfectly valid advice.
No, he said he was going to stop before you said that.

Quote from: universe-X on September 14, 2010, 02:01:03 PMSuper Mario 64... bought 13 years ago... I have yet to finish 120 stars. :P

My favorite level is Whomp's Fortress, mainly because I can speedrun/freerun it the best.

LLL, was a moderate level.

SSL, I need to try finishing that one day.

Hazy Maze Cave... It's a maze... I don't like maps... screw it (I have 7 stars for it though :P)

Overall, pretty awesome game. :D
When I was about 3-8, I owned my first N64. I used to rent games from a shop every week. Since then, I've never completed SM64.

I only discovered the owl in the tree of Whomp's Fortress earlier this year. And I finally completed that star where you have to shoot yourself into the corner of the large walls to destroy them.

LLL was always fairly easy. The volcano is damned tedious though.

I found Hazy Maze Cave surprisingly easy. I always despised that level, but going back to it recently, I got through the whole level (and Metal Cap) in about twenty minutes. Same goes for Big Boo's Haunt. Got some stars I'd never even discovered. :D

Yes. This game is so amazing.

Also, I started a new file on Majora's Mask last night. I love that game to death.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperRiolu

I like Majora's Mask because it was different from Ocarina of Time a whole lot. It was kinda cool that you had to take care of everything in 72 hours and you could masks to help you out.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

I liked Majora's Mask because it was just different from the average "Hyrule" quest where Princess Zelda gets captured and it is up to Link to save her... it is the driving force "storyline" of the series, but I would like some change a bit...

They should remake Link's Awakening for the 3DS or something... update the graphic engine and all that other fun stuff!

Jub3r7

.... You act as if I was actually trying to take the role of being depressed.

Hell no.

I definitely don't want to; it's happened before, and it sucked.
If you have any suggestions on raising self-esteem, throw them out at me.
I really need it, especially if you don't want me to take that role....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Tranzlater

Finally my band are doing some stuff- I'm writing some songs and we're recording- albeit in a small attic room or garage using audacity on a 10 year old desktop that crashes constantly using a rockband mic, but it's a start =P.
Although it has reached the point where our bassist is becoming a dick, which is irritating since they are hard to come by, and he is a good musician.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 16, 2010, 01:41:12 PMIf you have any suggestions on raising self-esteem, throw them out at me.
I really need it, especially if you don't want me to take that role....
Here's one. You're 14. If you don't get yourself together now, life will be a living Hell later.

Quote from: Maretocks on September 15, 2010, 11:45:45 PMWhen I was about 3-8, I owned my first N64. I used to rent games from a shop every week. Since then, I've never completed SM64.
I only discovered the owl in the tree of Whomp's Fortress earlier this year. And I finally completed that star where you have to shoot yourself into the corner of the large walls to destroy them.
LLL was always fairly easy. The volcano is damned tedious though.
I found Hazy Maze Cave surprisingly easy. I always despised that level, but going back to it recently, I got through the whole level (and Metal Cap) in about twenty minutes. Same goes for Big Boo's Haunt. Got some stars I'd never even discovered. :D
Tip: If you die in the volcano without a game over, once you jump back into LLL's painting, you'll end up in the volcano.

Big Boo's Haunt is another pretty easy level to speedrun. #3 in my top 5 of SM64.

MasterPenguin

Quote from: universe-X on September 16, 2010, 02:02:38 PMHere's one. You're 14. If you don't get yourself together now, life will be a living Hell later.

Not true, he still has a few years to get himself together. After that, then it will be living hell. I've seen it happen =p.