News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

^^For the longest time I thought about making Simpsons macros  8)

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 13, 2010, 06:43:11 PMNah the country Uganda, and yeah sorry i pressed post a bunch cause the page froze

Aww, for some reason I thought you were talking about the movie "Hotel Rwanda". The school was forced to watch it when I was in 10th grade. I remember seeing people getting killed, in cages (?), hostage crises and you know...genocide stuff.  Then later the class clown was imitating the Hutu radio announcer during a game of dodgeball.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Quote from: Ruto on September 13, 2010, 09:33:10 PMAww, for some reason I thought you were talking about the movie "Hotel Rwanda". The school was forced to watch it when I was in 10th grade. I remember seeing people getting killed, in cages (?), hostage crises and you know...genocide stuff.  Then later the class clown was imitating the Hutu radio announcer during a game of dodgeball.
We watched that last year. I did NOT enjoy that movie. >.<

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 13, 2010, 05:32:58 AMWhich star are you after?
Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 13, 2010, 01:20:47 PMMy favorite level in the game is Stand Tall on the Four Pillars.
That one.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 13, 2010, 01:20:47 PMbut the HARDEST is the red coin level in SSL.

I like it, but don't like it.

I also love Lethal Lava Land.
I hate SSL. :P The stars are difficult in my opinion, although I like the level design. That reminds me, I still have to get my hat back of the damn bird. LLL isn't one of my favourites, but it comes close. :D

Tall Tall Mountain's a bitch too.

Tick Tock Clock's fun.

/Mood swings

Yeah. 70 stars and counting. ^_^

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 13, 2010, 07:22:10 PM
Trolololo-you aren't helping.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

The Deku Trombonist

Did you get the shell from the koopa? That's probably the best way to do it. Then just go for a ride and enjoy the scenery. Oh, and I guess you could go for the star while you're at it too :P

SlowPokemon

Stand Tall on the Four Pillars is really fun and kind of hard to get all of the pillars, but GOD do those Eyeroks scare me at the end.

I remember the first time I played, I jumped about a mile when the steps leading to the treasure chest burst to life.

Such a good game.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

See, I have no idea what either of you are talking about. :P I've never played that star, and never completed it. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Maretocks on September 13, 2010, 11:54:35 PMTrolololo-you aren't helping.
He's bitching about some stupid shit.  That is perfectly valid advice.

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

Sorry, it just scared me when I came up with good reasons for suicide. lol
But don't worry, I'm in a better mood.... for now....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Tranzlater

Americans can whine about 9/11 when they've been in a war with france for 120 years.
And then a couple more...
And then a couple more with spain...
And then some with scotland...
Then some with ireland
Argentina
The US
Germany
Italy
Denmark
Russia
...and pretty much any other country you can think of.
'Cept the Netherlands XD
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

Super Mario 64... bought 13 years ago... I have yet to finish 120 stars. :P

My favorite level is Whomp's Fortress, mainly because I can speedrun/freerun it the best.

LLL, was a moderate level.

SSL, I need to try finishing that one day.

Hazy Maze Cave... It's a maze... I don't like maps... screw it (I have 7 stars for it though :P)

Overall, pretty awesome game. :D

Harvest

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 14, 2010, 07:57:21 AMSorry, it just scared me when I came up with good reasons for suicide. lol
But don't worry, I'm in a better mood.... for now....

Man, gtfo, I'm the depressed guy who contemplates suicide here.

Find another role.
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Harvest on September 14, 2010, 02:13:05 PMMan, gtfo, I'm the depressed guy who contemplates suicide here.

Find another role.

Actually, I agree. That kind of role does not suit an immature 14-year-old... .__.

An immature 14-year-old should be doing something like me--be annoying and act like I know what I'm talking about.

Also, that avatar was short-lived, but I beat PL3, so I changed it... dahans will know what it symbolizes...

Roz~

Finally, I ain't working today. I just remembered I bought Dark Cloud 2 a while ago. Finally have time to play it. I just need to remember what are the weapons I'm supposed to go for.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

DrP

Im beginning to get tired of all the free food this week... anyone want a crappy tasting Pulled Pork sandwich???

WOW starts tomorrow!

SlowPokemon