Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I definitely don't hate BigSig.

He just annoys me in TWG. Dx
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

What does he mean when he says that he's sinned?

Playing the Nintendo 64 is sooooooo unwinding. :D Until I start dying over and over in Shifting Sand Land. :| Can't figure out how to get a star...ah well.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

The Deku Trombonist

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I'm officially a college student now!!! I am moved in to my room, have like 5 orientation wrist bands on and I have the case of sending my mother home!!! I am so excited

In other news, It is 20 degrees cooler here than from where I am from!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 13, 2010, 11:51:53 AMForget I ever said anything.

I never really remember you said anything in the first place. ;)

Quote from: Maretocks on September 13, 2010, 04:41:58 AMWhat does he mean when he says that he's sinned?

Playing the Nintendo 64 is sooooooo unwinding. :D Until I start dying over and over in Shifting Sand Land. :| Can't figure out how to get a star...ah well.

My favorite level in the game is Stand Tall on the Four Pillars, but the HARDEST is the red coin level in SSL.

I like it, but don't like it.

I also love Lethal Lava Land.

Harvest

1 hour of sleep..

my eyes..my head..pounding..

My pupils were still dilated for the entire day.  :|
-

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 12, 2010, 07:36:00 PMI have sinned, my lord, and I can not repent....

Why the fuck am I so sensitive. I can't go to sleep at night just because someone on the internet is bothered by me. This isn't the first time it happened. It was on some fucking Pokemon website when this admin was annoyed at me. I had an extremely hard time sleeping for the next three days. What the fuck is wrong with me. Don't feel sorry for me. That is a part of my sin. I fell into depression early last year and hated myself, but people started to feel sorry for me, so I felt better. But then I embellished in it, which is a sin, and I now realize that was my downfall. When it stopped, that wasn't when I tripped. It was later. I was running free, when someone thought I was showing off so they stuck out their leg and tripped me. I fell flat on my face, and then realized that I've been trying to act normal all my life. I'm not. I try to get advice from other people about how to act normal, so I tell myself that's how I am, but I'm really not. I probably have some sort of mental problem. Don't feel sorry for me, otherwise that will cause me the urge to sin again.... Which is one of the reasons I hate myself. For all my life I've tried to convince myself that I am normal, that I was perfectly sane. I was doing such a good job at it that I believed myself at first. But now, as I'm growing older and into high school, I can see this "being normal" thing isn't working out for me. I'm starting to figure out my own lies. For all my life, I've played the role of being sane. Of some weird kid trying to be normal. When I tell others, "Hey, I have a secret. I'm actually mentally insane." They think I'm joking.

Somewhere in  here talked about a pokemon forum, and it's admin.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 12, 2010, 09:45:35 PMWho's the Pokémon Forum Admin?

Winter

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 12, 2010, 10:32:32 PMYou know what image I don't like imagining?

Hanging your body from hooks jabbed into your back.

Is that from that creepy movie about Uganda?

Harvest

-

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Nah the country Uganda, and yeah sorry i pressed post a bunch cause the page froze

SlowPokemon

WELL

I'm immersed in my own story. I want to know what happens next, and the beauty of being the author is that I can choose what DOES happen next!

I really like writing! Although at this point I'm wondering whether TWTGO will ever end.

Jub3r7

D: You quoted me on that even after I said to forget about it? D:

Oh yeah, current thought:
Shit. I'm falling into depression again.
And no, Slow has nothing to do with it....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 13, 2010, 07:09:02 PMD: You quoted me on that even after I said to forget about it? D:

Oh yeah, current thought:
Shit. I'm falling into depression again.
And no, Slow has nothing to do with it....

me irl
[close]