The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Honestly, talking about TWG in here while there's already a topic for it is annoying too.

SlowPokemon

Now, think about it.

Do you honestly believe that that post belongs in TWG board?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

I didn't really read it xP Fail.

So, in general, talking about something that's not in the appropriate place is annoying (to me, at least).

SlowPokemon

Jub3r7

WTF!?!?!?! ME AND U-X ARE IN THE SAME GRADE?!?!?!

Edit: You really can't base any of your actions in a game of TWG on bad vibes.... Whenever I read through the past TWG's and askalice is playing, I always get bad vibes from him, whether he is the wolf or not....
Starting now, I won't talk about TWG in the wrong topic again; don't worry, U-x!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

You know I was joking about the vote, right?

That's nowhere near a good enough reason to vote someone off.

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah.  You all act like freshmen would act.

:|

me irl
[close]

Ruto

After reading those entire game music affiliate posts, if Nintendo and eBay won't do anything we can try FOX broadcasting.  That jackass is selling Simpsons sheet music too!! I know Fox is pretty aggressive with their media (a number of Simpsons sites I really liked as a kid got shut down because the site allowed people to download Simpsons ringtones from it).

And if you decide to buy from this guy, make sure you don't give him your information or contact info so he can track you down!

Waiting for the lawyer...or hitman...

On a completely different note, there are a lot of inappropriate people on the train -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I have the right to act like a college freshman... like I don't care about anything, when in fact my academic standing is a sophomore, I am a freshman by age.

I'm also agreeing with Slow, here... acting like a High School Freshman is VERY off putting... maybe that's the reason why when I was a senior, we locked them in classrooms... except for the cool freshmen (and there were 4, I believe)

The good that came out of today: I made 100 dollars organizing a shitload of music!

Ruto

^LOL

The seniors in my high school used to pummel the freshman at dodgeball in gym class. Best games ever.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Well, we were a bit nicer... everyone at my school knew each other, so word spread around quickly, and I was in charge of the student body's finances... so I couldn't do anything bad

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 08, 2010, 03:10:36 PMYeah.  You all act like freshmen would act.

:|

Well, technically I am only old enough to be a freshman.

But because of my supreme intelligence first grade reading level, I skipped a grade.

universe-X

Harvest

eh..so I can tell this year is going to be shit..first night 4 hours of homework despite working...

second night 6.5 hours of homework :(

My friend and I who were working on it ended up taking shots of vodka half way through so we wouldn't go insane.
-

Roz~

People said I'd go nuts 'cause this semester would be filled with projects and homework. Been there for 3 weeks and I only had one homework to do so far. It's getting boring.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.