News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Probably the site's dowm. :P

Now I have to wait to get my SMG 2 trailer sheets!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I have some golden spoon taunting me from the freezer... AHHHH!

I felt like I was on my own today... I actually went to the store and didn't buy some candy... I got stuff from a deli counter and picked out melons and vegetables! I can't wait to have MY OWN kitchen in college to mess up!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 07, 2010, 01:07:15 PMCollege apps were a rewarding experience (though you should have started earlier)... and my advice, if you are able to complete some common app schools (like if you want to go to BC or Villanova) early, do Early Action... it is so much easier (since you are pretty smart with the IB classes)

If you just want to go to UofO, it doesnt really matter, because it is rolling (I was already in my first college, NAU, by the end of September)

Only common app school I'm currently looking at is Carnegie Mellon, and I don't want to do early decision for them.  I can't go to any UC schools because I only have .5 fine arts credit and not enough room in my schedule for a fine arts class.  But I think my first choice right now is University of Washington.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 07, 2010, 03:24:23 PMOnly common app school I'm currently looking at is Carnegie Mellon, and I don't want to do early decision for them.  I can't go to any UC schools because I only have .5 fine arts credit and not enough room in my schedule for a fine arts class.  But I think my first choice right now is University of Washington.

Eh... UC schools suck anyways, except for Davis. Im going to a CSU and my main rival is Davis. UW was one of my "almost" schools (with UT, Seattle, Gonzaga and Davis)... I went with Cal Poly because I am paying for school, so it was pretty cheap and you get a GREAT education, not to mention the music scholarships they want to give me!

Do you know what you want to major in?

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on September 07, 2010, 10:59:09 AM@ Ruto
Did you ever post on the ebay forums?  I gave him a negative rating.

@ anyone else willing to spend $4.  
I thought if a few people that had $4 to blow, you could buy this item his store, the cheapest sheet music he stole and give him negative ratings.  You have to wait a week to do it, and if you do let me know, and also make sure you say he stole the sheets from ninsheetm.us in the negative review.

If suddenly he gets a few negative reviews, ebay will check it out; and people that see the sheet music will see the reviews and will steer clear of buying something they can get for free.

Been rewriting the post for a week (oops...). It's here, I hope it's in the right place...and finally having your bit of feedback sort of "finished" it, as I'm sure what the seller would have to say in his defense turns out to be complete bullshit in YOUR favor.

You: Thief!
Asshole: WHY YOU BUY IT? MINE IS BETTER! (It sounds like he knows he is guilty  ::)).

I would buy some sheets buy I am flat broke right now and I don't really want my money to fall into his fat, smelly, stubby paws :( Maybe next week?

Also, whoever DOES carry out this plan, be sure you buy different items!! That way we can gather ALL his sales items for proof!!! Also, don't post the exact same feedback as Concerto, or eBay will think NSM is spamming his wall. Say it in your own words, such as "I should have listened to ebay user "Concerto" because this guy is a thief.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 07, 2010, 03:31:15 PMDo you know what you want to major in?

Computer or Electrical Engineering.  And I'll likely double major in Japanese.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

So the reply so far leads to this link:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/vero-rights-owner.html

Do we have time for something that is possibly a lawsuit, or has a lawsuit-sized amount of work? Should there be a single thread on this?  :-\

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 07, 2010, 02:19:25 PMI couldn't access Deku's newest... idk what's going on!

If Mediafire stays down, there will shortly be a relatively big problem for the site, no?

This is strange. :P

Maybe.

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on September 07, 2010, 05:32:02 PMSo the reply so far leads to this link:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/vero-rights-owner.html

Do we have time for something that is possibly a lawsuit, or has a lawsuit-sized amount of work? Should there be a single thread on this?  :-\

I think it's worth it... someone needs to stop that crook, right? Especially since we know he doesn't give a fuck about selling that stuff... If NSM doesn't stop him, who will? He'll just keep stealing sheets and money... =/
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 07, 2010, 04:37:27 PMComputer or Electrical Engineering.  And I'll likely double major in Japanese.

Then Carnegie Mellon would be a great place for you... im not suggesting this because I want you to go to my school, but the engineering department is phenomenal at Cal Poly (according to my father who is an electrical engineer for Raytheon) and not to mention out-of-state tuition is really great too (though in-state is less than 20,000 out the door with tuition, room, board, books and personal expenses)... UC Davis also has a good program for engineering, too. And if you really wanna try, MIT might be cool... but it is so fucking hard to get into.

Japanese is definitely a good idea, too... they are the future of technology... and then they'll send it down to China to be made! I definitely want to take some japanese classes... because I really want to communicate with people if I am ever over there on a business trip, selling the future of Amazon, Starbucks or even introduce Costco to the global market... haha

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 07, 2010, 05:50:08 PMIf Mediafire stays down, there will shortly be a relatively big problem for the site, no?

This is strange. :P

Maybe.

Only for stuff that is posted here in this forum

SlowPokemon

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I just read the vero thing, and I don't know if we can apply for that.  I can try though.

The Deku Trombonist

Perhaps NSM might not be able to apply but each individual arranger should be able to.

Roz~

NSM could apply... NSM could represent every single arrangers who have posted sheets here.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

I don't think you can really call an arrangement of copyrighted material your own intellectual property though.

me irl
[close]