News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 06, 2010, 03:54:16 PMI'm being a good person,  but receiving bad karma, why?

It must be from the time you cried when you were hungry (as a baby).  No I'm not being an ass. This is St. Augustine talking. Apparently even babies are sinners.

@Universe

Start by reading some Hawking or Wikipedia.  You can also pick up a ISE of college text on Modern Physics for about $40-$80. Interesting read but the math gets a bit insane. Did you know E actually equals gamma*m*c^2?  lol.  Also the time dilation crap is a bit irritation and who can forget the spacetime diagrams and stupid Goslo's stupid travels...XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Why are you referencing dumb primitive religious people

me irl
[close]

Ruto

We were forced to read his confessions last year.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

First day of school tomorrow.

I am extremely upset about this.
-

universe-X

The Deku Trombonist

Julia Gillard is now back in power with a minority government. Shit.

DrP

Yep... that sucks. I would have gone for Abbott, as I am more closely aligned with his political party

Maretocks

Slow, I've thought about that theory. Thing is, the colour stays the same, but others' brains *COULD* interpret the electrical signal differently, or others' retinas could generate a different signal in response to the light.

*Doesn't get involved in politicalness*

Quote from: winterkid09 on September 06, 2010, 03:54:16 PMI'm being a good person,  but receiving bad karma, why?
Sucks, doesn't it?

10 Dimensions. Yay.

It was fun watching Kefka interrupt the last couple of pages.

I'm screwed for homework right now. Wish me luck, speed, and caffeine everyone.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Baw.  First day of senior year.  College apps.  fuuuuuu

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

@ Ruto
Did you ever post on the ebay forums?  I gave him a negative rating.

@ anyone else willing to spend $4.  
I thought if a few people that had $4 to blow, you could buy this item his store, the cheapest sheet music he stole and give him negative ratings.  You have to wait a week to do it, and if you do let me know, and also make sure you say he stole the sheets from ninsheetm.us in the negative review.

If suddenly he gets a few negative reviews, ebay will check it out; and people that see the sheet music will see the reviews and will steer clear of buying something they can get for free.

Jub3r7

QuoteAll of you are insane.

All of you.
You just now realized that?

QuoteThe color theory
SFK, what if what people told you was pink looked blue to you? You would never know, because you've known it as the color pink for all your life. I've actually thought about this theory a lot before you mentioned it. It can be considered in different context; what if time was rewinded and the meanings for two words were switched? It wouldn't matter, because when I am happy in this dimension, they smile when they are sad in that dimension, and vice versa. the only thing it would change is the rhyming in certain poetry. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

BBut no oe has ever told me that the pink I'm looking at is actually blue. And no one ever will. Accept maybe an allien from another planet whose optic nerve receptors capture light differently from a human and therefore, the pink we see would be blue to them. Or someone with an eye mutation or defect . But that is it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 07, 2010, 06:38:15 AMBaw.  First day of senior year.  College apps.  fuuuuuu

I remember my first day... it was fun, because we were seniors (not to mention everyone was either drunk, high or had about 3 redbulls that morning... the nerds at my school were hooked on redbull)

College apps were a rewarding experience (though you should have started earlier)... and my advice, if you are able to complete some common app schools (like if you want to go to BC or Villanova) early, do Early Action... it is so much easier (since you are pretty smart with the IB classes)

If you just want to go to UofO, it doesnt really matter, because it is rolling (I was already in my first college, NAU, by the end of September)

SlowPokemon

Is anyone else having problems with Mediafire at the moment???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I couldn't access Deku's newest... idk what's going on!