News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on September 05, 2010, 08:20:00 AMHaha, I have these classmates in my elementary school that were at least a head taller then me back then and they just stopped growing. At most they're 2" taller than me now  :P

That's what you get for treating me like a baby.

What do you think is short?

It depends. :P

It's different for guys than it is for girls, for one thing (obviously), but I don't have an actual number. :D

RANDOM THOUGHT:
Ever notice the social classes on NSM?

You have the Pokemon nerds (like Roz, Slow, SuperRiolu)
You have the request nerds (like every user with less than ten posts)
You have the bitter nerds (like KF)
You have the TWG nerds (like askalice)
You have the updating nerds (like Nakah and Concerto)
You have the well-rounded nerds (like DP and SFK)
You have the newbie nerds (like BigSig and winterkid)
You have the experienced, veteran nerds (like Dude)
You have the friendly nerds (like dahans and ETF)
You have the compulsively arranging nerds (like DekuTrombonist [and dahans])
You have the compulsively posting nerds (like universe)
You have the nerds with no category (like Ruto xD)

In fact, the only thing we all have in common is that we're all nerds!

NERDS FTW! ALWAYS! :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

At least I have my own category lol. But seriously, "no category"...! High school again.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2010, 08:28:27 AMIt depends. :P

It's different for guys than it is for girls, for one thing (obviously), but I don't have an actual number. :D

RANDOM THOUGHT:
Ever notice the social classes on NSM?

You have the Pokemon nerds (like Roz, Slow, SuperRiolu)
You have the request nerds (like every user with less than ten posts)
You have the bitter nerds (like KF)
You have the TWG nerds (like askalice)
You have the updating nerds (like Nakah and Concerto)
You have the well-rounded nerds (like DP and SFK)
You have the newbie nerds (like BigSig and winterkid)
You have the experienced, veteran nerds (like Dude)
You have the friendly nerds (like dahans and ETF)
You have the compulsively arranging nerds (like DekuTrombonist [and dahans])
You have the compulsively posting nerds (like universe)
You have the nerds with no category (like Ruto xD)

In fact, the only thing we all have in common is that we're all nerds!

NERDS FTW! ALWAYS! :D

You forgot DrP in the Pokemon Nerds category :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on September 05, 2010, 08:44:13 AMYou forgot DrP in the Pokemon Nerds category :D

Well rounded means multiple categories, I'm guessing  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

Yay, I have my own group. *waves flag with pride*

SlowPokemon

Just so you all know, there are more in each category. I just named the examples I thought of right away. ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 05, 2010, 12:12:10 AMI've played some of the Big Phat Band stuff at school (Count Bubba, Mueva los Heusos, Hunting Wabbits, Attack of the Killler Tomatoes).

What about some of the slightly newer dudes - like Miles Davis, Michael Brecker and... I dunno, there are too many :P

We did too (Watermelon Man, Senor Mouse, Inventio in D Minor, and Jazz Police). I listen across the board, just depends on my mood... but the only jazz radio station here is Smooth Jazz, and I get a crappy signal since it's a San Diego radio station...

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 05, 2010, 07:32:04 AM2 spots left for twg, sign ups end today.

Anyways... What kind of tea? My personal favorite is Jasmine.

Well, it was this Tazo Passion tea... but I have been divulging into this huge box of tea my grandparents brought for me from China (and I got it Christmastime and I'm still not even halfway done)
I really don't have a favorite... there's some I don't like, but I'll drink most teas... I had this Strawberry Kiwi Tea that was kinda cool (but it just doesnt make a great tea)

Quote from: Roz~ on September 05, 2010, 08:44:13 AMYou forgot DrP in the Pokemon Nerds category :D

I'm well rounded because I love Legend of Zelda and some Mario aspects... you really don't want to see my Zelda FanFics.

And last month, I was a compulsively arranging nerd... but I had some issues and BANG, no more until further notice... but I will be coming back with some new stuff!

Quote from: Roz~ on September 05, 2010, 08:24:40 AMI like being short. :D I'm 5"2... not that short, but it still is.

You seem like you're a whole lot taller (at least 5'8")

My whole family is tall, so I kinda feel short sometimes. Let's just say two of my aunts are over 6 feet.

But what this problem is... im still growing (according to my doctor)... oh dear

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

Well, looking over them... they arent really "FanFics"

I basically take the government aspect, add some characters in different "provinces" and take Hyrule to conquer surrounding "Barbarian" Provinces, and theres some other stuff I forgot (because I really liked how Nintendo divided Hyrule into the provincial system)... it's actually a nice story (even though Link is just the Army General working for the King)

Brassman388

Err, I've decided that I might become slightly more active than usual. I'm working on a transcription that I've wanted to accomplish for quite a few years now. Might even take up some requests. Dunno.

See you guys in a bit.

dahans

Woo! Great news, brassman!

School starts tomorrow... I can't believe that the summer holidays are over. -.-
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jub3r7

I can see how I'm a newbie nerd; if not, I would either be a Pokemon Nerd or TWG obsessed nerd. I kinda forgot about the NSM forums for the longest time until Nakah made the update about TWG. That's what brought me back, just for the off-topic game.... Although, that's not the only thing I've been doing.
Current thoughts: 1. New animated avatar!!! The jumping was actually unintentional....
2. Oh yeah, and I woke up at 2:30 p.m. today when I'm supposed to wake up at 5:30 a.m. on Tuesday.... Thank you, Labor day.
3. Is labor day an extra day to labor, or is it a day to take off from labor? I personally favor the latter one.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

must...take..advantage...of time..

so fucking messed up right now on so many chemicals...
-

DrP

And now it's 2PM and now instead of tea, I'm drinking a latté and instead of listening to jazz, i'm listening to some indie stuff and yet, I'm still writing!