All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

Wait! That actually happened???Fucking Mexicans That really sucks.

You do deserve a lot of chocolate, haha. Well, if you're ever on the West Coast of the United States, I could direct you to over 150 See's shops!

There is nothing like listening to jazz, drinking tea, and writing at 10:30 at night!

universe-X

Yeah... and then golf balls were thown through our windows (Maretocks and I are cousins, if none of you knew that), one thrown at my at my chest.

And police came over and charged us with robbing a place.

Then we went to an FBI headquarters, where they put paper bags on our heads while other prisoners pissed on our heads.

Honestly, you have to be really stupid to think ANY information in the last 3 posts (excluding this one) was real. And even worse, stereotyping a race right with it. -__-

For shame...

Brassman388

Quote from: Maretocks on September 04, 2010, 09:31:58 PMDid I mention both my parents died of cancer?
And the orphanage I grew up in got destroyed by terrorists?
And Nazis killed my dog?

Quit taking things so personally. Also, don't brag about it, I didn't ask about your parents.

Also, my post was related to natural selection. There's a reason cancer exists. There's a reason that everything exists.

Edit: Anyone familiar with FFXII Music?

Maretocks

I was just gonna be all like, "Hehe, made Brassman feel bad and stuff." Then I edited it because he was taking ages to reply and I thought, "Wait, maybe someone will take this seriously."

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 04, 2010, 10:33:50 PMThere is nothing like listening to jazz, drinking tea, and writing at 10:30 at night!
Win. ^_^

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 04, 2010, 11:09:44 PMAlso, my post was related to natural selection. There's a reason cancer exists. There's a reason that everything exists.
This is damn insensitive though, I must say. Natural selection is not a biased process either. It's not the idea that lesser organism will be biasedly (is that a word?) killed by spontaneous afflictions, but that an organism with a born advantage will have higher chances of survival, and reproduce more. THAT is natural selection.

Universe and I ARE cousins though. FACT.

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 04, 2010, 11:09:44 PMEdit: Anyone familiar with FFXII Music?
I have the whole FFVII soundtrack, but alas, not XII. Is it good?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

I suppose. Just saying, it makes you look like a bigot.

Natural selection. Meh.

I just like the perfection that seeps from that orchestra.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 04, 2010, 10:33:50 PMThere is nothing like listening to jazz, drinking tea, and writing at 10:30 at night!

Who do you like listening to?

DrP

Well, I was listening to Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band (you can find them on iTunes)... they're more Big Band than the Smooth stuff (which I am not really a fan of... but I can tolerate it)

I also had some classic Scott Joplin playing and some Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman playing a bit in there, too (I am a clarinet player after all)... oh, and some Pete Fountain, too (if you know him)

The Deku Trombonist

I've played some of the Big Phat Band stuff at school (Count Bubba, Mueva los Heusos, Hunting Wabbits, Attack of the Killler Tomatoes).

What about some of the slightly newer dudes - like Miles Davis, Michael Brecker and... I dunno, there are too many :P

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I like to think I'm six foot, but in reality I'm just over 5' 10"  :(  BUT when I play basketball, I have these shoes that add like 1.5 inches to my height >: D

SuperFireKirby

2 spots left for twg, sign ups end today.

Anyways...
What kind of tea? My personal favorite is Jasmine.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

ZOMG!! It's Sunday!!  NEGATIVE REVIEW TIME Concerto...

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on September 05, 2010, 03:25:22 AMI like to think I'm six foot, but in reality I'm just over 5' 10"  :(  BUT when I play basketball, I have these shoes that add like 1.5 inches to my height >: D

I hate being short :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

I think I must be relatively short (of course, I'm also a year younger than all my friends due to my supreme intelligence >:-D), but I realized something the other day--short people don't realize they're short half of the time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 05, 2010, 08:10:43 AMI think I must be relatively short (of course, I'm also a year younger than all my friends due to my supreme intelligence >:-D), but I realized something the other day--short people don't realize they're short half of the time.

Haha, I have these classmates in my elementary school that were at least a head taller then me back then and they just stopped growing. At most they're 2" taller than me now  :P

That's what you get for treating me like a baby.

What do you think is short?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

I like being short. :D I'm 5"2... not that short, but it still is.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.