News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

My teachers still haven't assigned us any homework and I've been in school for 2 weeks. It's kinda getting boring.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Pretzel M&Ms are just ok for me. Not great, but bearable.

DrP

I really fell in love with the peanut butter M&Ms... but I really like skittles over M&Ms!

Maretocks

Crunchy MnM's. <3 I'm allergic to peanuts. :|

So. I was supposed to do the 40-hour-famine at my friend's house starting Friday night, finishing twenty minutes ago. I caught a flu that didn't seem too bad a couple days before. I came back home yesterday after feeling like death, and it's only gone downhill.

Thought of the Moment: FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Edit: And now I feel like MnM's.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Hey, doesn't an ordinary bag of M&Ms contain traces of peanuts?

Speaking of which, the last time I ate some was well over a year ago.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

I was never a fan of M&M's to begin with... I loved the odd stuff... Peanut M&Ms and that pretzel stuff... but I really don't eat them

I would love to settle with a box of Bordeaux', Scotchmallows, Milk Patties, Rum Nougats (no rum in these), Milk Coconuts, Milk Butterchews and anything with almonds in it... see sees.com for details on these chocolates

I still hold the record in the company of most Milk Patties eaten in 15 minutes: 52... and I gained 4 pounds that night... not a pretty sight (and this was almost two years ago)

Maretocks

Quote from: Ruto on September 04, 2010, 08:18:08 PMHey, doesn't an ordinary bag of M&Ms contain traces of peanuts?
Just about everything 'may contain traces of peanuts.'

Chocolates with liquor in them. They are delicious. And anything Lindt.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

@ Maretocks

Ohh so it's not a death allergy? :D

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 04, 2010, 08:25:52 PMI still hold the record in the company of most Milk Patties eaten in 15 minutes: 52... and I gained 4 pounds that night... not a pretty sight (and this was almost two years ago)

LMAO. Unless you ate about 4 lbs/more of food, there's no way you can gain that much in one night. People's weights change all day because of eating and "other things".  Hahah, candy binge. You should quit when you start seeing little black dots.

>__>

<__<
btw, regarding your post on my height, I'm about 5'1...SHORT.  But I'm a real lightweight...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Quote from: Ruto on September 04, 2010, 08:38:27 PM@ Maretocks

Ohh so it's not a death allergy? :D
On the packaging they say 'may contain' just so if it accidentally DOES contain peanuts and someone dies, then they can't sue. But no, it's not. :P Although cashews will kill me...but I shouldn't be telling the internet that...

Also, Sees.com is now one of my favourite sites. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Shadoninja

peanut allergies is just another form of natural selection.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: Maretocks on September 04, 2010, 08:40:49 PMOn the packaging they say 'may contain' just so if it accidentally DOES contain peanuts and someone dies, then they can't sue. But no, it's not. :P Although cashews will kill me...but I shouldn't be telling the internet that...

Also, Sees.com is now one of my favourite sites. ^_^

Too bad you don't live in the US to access it... I just wish I could back and work there, but I would just gain the whole 40 pounds I lost this summer back, soo... not a good idea. Luckily I'm going to college and my main school ins 1/2 a mile from my on-campus apartment... and when I go back, I have to hike up this huge hill... The Freshman 15 for me will be the loss of 15 pounds (plus, I don't drink... so the gain won't affect me)

Maretocks

Quote from: Shadoninja on September 04, 2010, 08:50:59 PMpeanut allergies is just another form of natural selection.
Bitch plz.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 04, 2010, 08:54:47 PMToo bad you don't live in the US to access it...
Sadface. :(

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Brassman388

Maretocks

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 04, 2010, 09:29:32 PMHahaha, Shadoninja.

Kinda like cancer?
Did I mention both my parents died of cancer?

And the orphanage I grew up in got destroyed by terrorists?

And Nazis killed my dog?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

And then a Mexican guy shitted in a Target bag and smacked you across the face with it, right?

Yeah. I know things.