The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 03, 2010, 09:55:52 PMAnd Why should I beat him up... it'll cost you a small fee it would be my pleasure to do this free of charge!  ;)

There are advantages to being over 6' tall! Anyone know HOW TALL I AM??

Anyways, I've just been selling all this useless crap I would never use... if anyone needs something I might have, and it isn't on ebay... I can sell it to you for a special NSM discount! haha

6'4? XDDD

You should beat him up because my sister's always ditching us to see him instead of being with her more talented sisters lol.  He's also turned her into a spoiled little biddy that whines continuously to my parents about not having a giant flat screen TV, cable, owning a house, and throws a fit when my parents and I accuse her of taking up too much space with her TUBS of junk and suitcases full of clothing. Now I know since she acts so spoiled, she won't see him to take care of him! I can't get over how short he is...I'm short too but still can't wear heels or boots around a guy that short, which means you can't take him to dinner parties or concerts.

You can avoid fees if you don't list on ebay at all and deal through a forum or facebook. Also I have no idea what you have. X)

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 04, 2010, 12:20:12 AM"omg there's a GIRL.  And she TALKS to me."

Most of the weeaboos I know are girls actually. Eww, weeaboo guys. They're a lot worse.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 04, 2010, 08:37:30 AMJust whipped up a new sig. Aren't I just such an ARTIST.

Indeed! Kirby is cool!

My favorite is Brawl's yellow Kirby! :D

I like that sig pic, but I'm kinda being hypocritical about size issues... probably because yours is art. It doesn't try to be funny (like BigSig's did).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on September 04, 2010, 09:29:29 AMMost of the weeaboos I know are girls actually. Eww, weeaboo guys. They're a lot worse.

STOP HAVING WEEABOO "FRIENDS"

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 04, 2010, 10:15:45 AMIndeed! Kirby is cool!

My favorite is Brawl's yellow Kirby! :D

I like that sig pic, but I'm kinda being hypocritical about size issues... probably because yours is art. It doesn't try to be funny (like BigSig's did).
I like it too! I always used Kirby in SSBM... the White one... I just thought it looked cool!

Quote from: Ruto on September 04, 2010, 09:29:29 AM6'4? XDDD

You should beat him up because my sister's always ditching us to see him instead of being with her more talented sisters lol.  He's also turned her into a spoiled little biddy that whines continuously to my parents about not having a giant flat screen TV, cable, owning a house, and throws a fit when my parents and I accuse her of taking up too much space with her TUBS of junk and suitcases full of clothing. Now I know since she acts so spoiled, she won't see him to take care of him! I can't get over how short he is...I'm short too but still can't wear heels or boots around a guy that short, which means you can't take him to dinner parties or concerts.

You can avoid fees if you don't list on ebay at all and deal through a forum or facebook. Also I have no idea what you have. X)

Most of the weeaboos I know are girls actually. Eww, weeaboo guys. They're a lot worse.

I have seen some weeaboo guys at my old school... during the clubs fair thing they have, the whole club followed me around all day wanting me to join. I then proceeded to tell them to go fuck themselves... i think one of them cried, but that's what you get for following me around.. haha

Anyways, wear those heels Ruto... he isn't your boyfriend... you can make him feel short and maybe his Napoleon Complex might set in... haha. You're around 5'2", correct???
I have been taking up lots of space with lots of storage tubs for... MOVING! 8 days now!

I'm still going to have stuff on ebay. Most of my facebook friends are in college (so saving) or are older and don't have the extra money or are younger and don't want the stuff

Jub3r7

You can't call me that any more!!!!! lol....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

SlowPokemon

It's too late, dude! You are now known as BigSig! :D There's no changing that now!

universe-X

Freshman: "But we have too much work! D: "

Upper classmen + teachers: "Welcome to High School. >:D "

SuperFireKirby

Don't you start complaining, freshy!

I've got 40 vocab words for A.P. U.S. History, a lab report due in physics, an essay due in english, a major lab report as well as 40 problems due in A.P. chem. Oh and I also have homework in trig. All due on Tuesday.

Edit: Btw, Pretzel M&M's are AMAZING.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Oh my God I tried them for the first time today!

They're so good!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 04, 2010, 03:29:50 PMDon't you start complaining, freshy!

I've got 40 vocab words for A.P. U.S. History, a lab report due in physics, an essay due in english, a major lab report as well as 40 problems due in A.P. chem. Oh and I also have homework in trig. All due on Tuesday.

Oh, how I miss high school... those were the three main AP classes I had my Junior Year (that was soo long ago... 2 years... wow). My only APUS HW was Flashcards from reading the chapters!

ALSO, Pretzel M&M's are amazing! I'm making a candy bowl for my apartment, and pretzel M&M's are going in first!

SlowPokemon

High school sucks when you're in it...

But it doesn't, really. Me and my friends will always look back on these awkward years fondly.

Assuming we don't all die.

DrP

I already do! and ive been out for... oh, 3 months!

SlowPokemon

So I was emailing my friend Margaret, and I did something that everyone has an urge to do (not really):

I had to do this sometime... I named the subject "(No subject)"

.__.

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 04, 2010, 03:29:50 PMDon't you start complaining, freshy!
I have an autobiography, a Pre-A.P. Geometry and Conditional-finding Ad, a Pre-A.P. World Geography map and Current Events article, a CPR test, pointless regional music to practice (however, I haven't been taught the song yet >_>), Pre-A.P. Biology notes to study so I don't fail, and 70 pages of a book to annotate all by Tuesday.

Then I have a World Geo Japan Project to do (we were allowed to pick the country we're doing :3) and some other stuff to do.

The only thing I'm complaining about is the Regional music. The guy's making us go to All-Region try-outs, and by the looks of the song, I'm definitely not gonna make it.

But yeah, there's the meal on my plate. Not as appetizing as I had hoped for.

Also, I have yet to try the Pretzel M&M's... I must try them now...