The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: Harvest on September 03, 2010, 09:29:22 AMsigh, another weird ass night.  Involved cops again, but this time was chases by said cops through a field.  Escaped though after getting really muddy. Luckily friend's house backs right onto the field so we could get away easily but wow.

I don't even know why they were coming after us.
Either 1. they were chasing you for some legal reason.
2. They were chasing you for the fun of it?
3. They were chasing you because you were running? That's what dogs like to do.
4. Ordinary people pretending to be police?
5. Weird aliens with pulsating flashlights dressed as police officers?

It's either one of these or a combination of them. Possibly 2 and 5?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

If you start running from a police officer, it's perfectly legal for them to chase you down and tackle you to the ground, even if the only thing you did was run.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

^^TWG Advertising! I like!

I just hate it when I try and reboot my phone after it freezes to find that it deleted all my contacts, apps and messages... for the first 5 minutes of it being awake.

universe-X

Had a bad start at school... I'm gonna have to step it up from "procrastinate just enough" to "work as soon as I get it".

Turns out the best advice I got was from SFK: Do your homework. :P

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 03, 2010, 10:25:49 AMWHY ARE YOU EVEN "FRIENDS" WITH WEEABOOS.
JUST DITCH THEM FOREVER.

Seriously.  They're fucking disgusting.  It does nothing good hanging around those scum.

Haha, every time they whine and say, "My parents disapprove...etc". I always agree with their parents for the lolz. I completely agree--- if you have any art skill, you should NOT draw nothing but anime and if you can sew, do not humiliate yourself by dressing up as a maid.  And if they're not good at any of those, more practice... :-\

I'd also like to add since they're too young or too dumb to get a credit card account, so they buy a lot of overpriced (cosplay) things on my card and pay me back with a service fee. I just might get that vacation soon XD

You do pick up a lot of people at random signing events, I guess. Last time I show up at any of those...apparently the 13 and 14 year olds just walked over to talk to me because they thought I was their age.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

There are reasons why people never borrow money from me... because of my 25% daily compounded interest... my credit card does get 14% and I HATE carrying a balance.

You better pay me back in a week, cause 5 dollars will turn into much more very fast

Ruto

If it's more than a certain amount (like $20), MONEY UPFRONT. I don't charge a percent interest but I expect the person to pay me at least a few bucks for dragging me outside, then watching the order for you  :-\

Real life credit card interest rates are like 15-20%. I'd rather not get in trouble with the bank. And how can anyone go out and not bring any money with them? I'd just refuse to lend it...

SlowPokemon

So I got the Alice in Wonderland (2010) piano solo book... Alice's Theme is fairly easy and fun to play (I just love arpeggios) but MAN it will get stuck in your head.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on September 03, 2010, 04:06:42 PMIf it's more than a certain amount (like $20), MONEY UPFRONT. I don't charge a percent interest but I expect the person to pay me at least a few bucks for dragging me outside, then watching the order for you  :-\

Real life credit card interest rates are like 15-20%. I'd rather not get in trouble with the bank. And how can anyone go out and not bring any money with them? I'd just refuse to lend it...

Yep... I know about Interest Rates. HELLO, BUSINESS MAJOR! I got a good rate (14%) with my first card and I basically don't use it for purchases like that, but for buying something when people have borrowed all my hundreds of dollars... glamorous, i know!

I just like to be... how do you put it... a dirty, capitalist pig? haha. Let's just say I am VERY FRUGAL with my money. Except instead of spending it, I save it (with exception of the "SPEND ME" grad money)

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 03, 2010, 06:23:49 PMSo I got the Alice in Wonderland (2010) piano solo book... Alice's Theme is fairly easy and fun to play (I just love arpeggios) but MAN it will get stuck in your head.

lol so much...

@dp

I'm a total cheapskate too, thank you crappy economy...which is why I'm headdesking, spending hours online and making all these trips to the store to save a couple hundred on something I'm planning to buy. >__> *cough*digital piano

Eh, nothing wrong with charging for a service, since it could be worse. You could be selling water to people stranded in the desert for inflated prices.

Another thought: My dad has a lot of hilarious things to say about my oldest sister's bf...hahaha. My dad says the bf "looks stunted and probably had really short parents. If my oldest sister has kids with this guy, they would be shorter than my 10-year old sister." Since my dad found out about this guy, he's been grilling him for his entire family lineage, origins, any special talents of family members and their respective heights...lolololol. The bf himself is 5'2 or 5'3 and not particularly good at anything. Beat him up dp.

Roz~

^Haha, that means he's as tall as me and everyone tells me I'm pretty small. It's kinda rare to see a guy that small though.

Also, drunken customers can be quite lulzy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

And Why should I beat him up... it'll cost you a small fee it would be my pleasure to do this free of charge!  ;)

There are advantages to being over 6' tall! Anyone know HOW TALL I AM??

Anyways, I've just been selling all this useless crap I would never use... if anyone needs something I might have, and it isn't on ebay... I can sell it to you for a special NSM discount! haha

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on September 03, 2010, 03:34:58 PMYou do pick up a lot of people at random signing events, I guess. Last time I show up at any of those...apparently the 13 and 14 year olds just walked over to talk to me because they thought I was their age.

"omg there's a GIRL.  And she TALKS to me."

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Just whipped up a new sig. Aren't I just such an ARTIST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!