News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

I got my record player working to a level that I can at least listen to now..

but still isn't ideal, still annoying hum (but at least it isn't overpowering like it was before).  Listening to Revolver, what a fucking masterpiece.
-

Tranzlater

Quote from: Harvest on September 01, 2010, 09:22:12 PMNO

I just asked my girlfriend...'What is the capital of England"

Simply to test her intelligence.

She doesn't know.

She doesn't know.

She doesn't know.

I...I really..I...

*kills self

I don't even dare ask if she knows what the capital of Canada is..I mean I'm honestly afraid to ask.

I can smell FML
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 02, 2010, 12:32:02 PMI saw some girl at my school today who's hair was a hot pink kind of color. And for some reason, every time I looked at that hair, I would get really thirsty.
I saw a teacher with purple hair... "Unusual" hair colors are supposed to be forbidden at my school. I asked my Geometry teacher if that was allowed and said that "adults are experts at this kind of stuff".

-_____-

Harvest

lol...unusual hair colours...forbidden..

silly silly silly.
-

Jub3r7

Current thought of the moment: I should probably blow my nose right now, before it starts to drip. Nah, I don't feel like it....
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on September 02, 2010, 02:24:57 PMlol...unusual hair colours...forbidden..

silly silly silly.

The majority of the time around here, oddly colored hair means DK.  So not forbidden, just smelly.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 02, 2010, 07:47:24 PMThe majority of the time around here, oddly colored hair means DK.  So not forbidden, just smelly.
No, apparently here, it's "distracting"...

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah.  That's an excuse for some bullshit expectation to conform to the generic "men have button up shirts and slacks, girls have dress" standard.

Oh huh, I sound like one of those annoying dumb goth people that just go batshit insane with their "rebellion against conformity".

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 02, 2010, 08:31:12 PMOh huh, I sound like one of those annoying dumb goth people that just go batshit insane with their "rebellion against conformity".

I'm really ashamed of my younger friends now...don't want to be seen with them X) Except they're not goth, but weeabos and j-rock fanatics and they constantly whine about being grounded and plaster my Facebook with their status updates and activities.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on September 03, 2010, 07:40:18 AMI'm really ashamed of my younger friends now...don't want to be seen with them X) Except they're not goth, but weeabos and j-rock fanatics and they constantly whine about being grounded and plaster my Facebook with their status updates and activities.

I have a few facebook friends like that... and there are reasons why I ignore their posts by hiding them!

Well, I'm off to get poked with some needles... woo. I swear once I get out of there, its off to starbucks to raid their food

Harvest

sigh, another weird ass night.  Involved cops again, but this time was chases by said cops through a field.  Escaped though after getting really muddy. Luckily friend's house backs right onto the field so we could get away easily but wow.

I don't even know why they were coming after us.
-

DrP

You could have pulled a Superbad or something related to that... and on a thursday??

Harvest

School doesn't start until Tuesday, so, still taking advantage of every night.
-

KefkaticFanatic

Pretty much.
Quote from: Ruto on September 03, 2010, 07:40:18 AMI'm really ashamed of my younger friends now...don't want to be seen with them X) Except they're not goth, but weeabos and j-rock fanatics and they constantly whine about being grounded and plaster my Facebook with their status updates and activities.

WHY ARE YOU EVEN "FRIENDS" WITH WEEABOOS.
JUST DITCH THEM FOREVER.

Seriously.  They're fucking disgusting.  It does nothing good hanging around those scum.

me irl
[close]