Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Just want to kill myself again, that is all.
-

SlowPokemon

Ah, okay.

HOLD ON

What? That's pretty stupid.

Even if you're going through living hell, suicide is not the answer... :P

And sure, I'm only fourteen. But still, I know that you should LIVE WHILE YOU CAN...

We only get so much time here... I'd make the best of it, so that you have no regrets. I count ending your life early as a minor regret. I think that would kind of be like the time you did something really horrible, and would do anything to erase it from your memory... But looking back on committing suicide from the afterlife (or wherever) would be ten times worse, because there's no way to rectify it.

At this point, I'm kinda just posting my thoughts on suicide, aren't I?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

People who commit suicide are just an example of how weak humans are. Both the victim and the one(s) who may have lead the victim to such fate.

SlowPokemon

Nah, I don't think that anyone who actually goes through with committing suicide is in their right mind. So that's somewhat excusable.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 01, 2010, 05:53:18 PMAnd sure, I'm only fourteen. But still, I know that you should LIVE WHILE YOU CAN...

I remember when I was fucking 14.
-

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

It also hurts yourself... because, you know, you're dying and whatnot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 01, 2010, 06:11:41 PMYou guys are idiots.

Dude, are you EVER nice? I don't think so. You are never happy unless someone else is miserable.

You're really starting to irritate me. All you ever do is throw in some random horrid comment at others and sit back to watch the fireworks, hoping someone gets mad.

Lucky for you, it worked. I'm pretty mad.

Who do those kinds of comments benefit? Does it make you feel good to insult others over the internet?

I sure hope so, because I can't see any other reason why you would post them.

I'm definitely taking a "You guys are idiots" comment too seriously, but that's fine with me.

God, some people really suck.

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on September 01, 2010, 06:03:41 PMPeople who commit suicide are just an example of how weak humans are. Both the victim and the one(s) who may have lead the victim to such fate.

They're not weak, they're sick and they need help. Depression's an illness just like anything else, and it gets worse when not treated (no shit Sherlock). There's a huge difference between being weak and sick.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude