News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on August 30, 2010, 03:48:18 PMJust being curious, not gonna destroy his house or whatever, haha. x)

Why not?

;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Cmon Roz! You have it in you... see what I wrote in my last post about the "What Happens in Vegas" routine! haha

And yes, pictures in signatures and long ass ones because of huge pictures are just bad... and seeing the same picture over and over and over gets old fast

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Roz~

DrP

40â,¬? hahaha... like i have that kind of money!

Roz~

That would've been an okay price, haha. x) And I'd need Concerto to give me his facebook account so I could track him down anyway.

FallenPianist

Quote from: Roz~ on August 30, 2010, 05:54:33 PMThat would've been an okay price, haha. x) And I'd need Concerto to give me his facebook account so I could track him down anyway.

Let me help you. I need to kick some ass. :P And i need money...lol

Roz~

You're from Quebec too? Then we could team up. That would be sweet. x)

Shadoninja

Quote from: FallenPianist on August 30, 2010, 06:14:34 PMLet me help you. I need to kick some ass. :P And i need money...lol

out of bubble gum?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

Even though I'm completely nonviolent, I urge you to take swift, brutal revenge against this guy.

Meanwhile I've been looking at this issue (maybe include it in a "news" update to the facebook page or NSM's front page? warning others about this sleaze) and it seems that waiting for ebay to look into this is best for now. You did use the "report" button from the item's page, right?

Report Page: http://pages.ebay.com.my/help/contact_us/_base/index_4.html?tier0=report_listing.js&item=180552461567

Rules about Intellectual Property: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/intellectual-property-ov.html

I'm also saying this because I can't get the pdf converter to work atm  :'( It's 1:30 AM here and I have a class tomorrow.

You have a good case here. I notice the ass didn't even change the format of the song title/game/composer/arranger. Just slapped his name on.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

The Deku Trombonist

@Ruto: Not sure if it's still useful or not but the Gobi Valley arrangement was made in '07. It says in the file info.

Edit: I mean Nintendude's arrangement was made in '07 btw.

WiiMan96

If it helps the latest arrangement from the Zelda package Concerto linked to was modified 14th April 2009 (which explains why G-Han's arrangement of "House" is still there.)

LET'S BRING THIS ASSHOLE DOWN.

Roz~

SlowPokemon

(Everyone goes to his house)

*Roz uses Mega Punch!*
*Concerto uses Revenge!*
*DekuTrombonist uses Force Palm!*
*SlowPoke uses...Amnesia!*

*Everyone uses facepalm*
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.