News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on August 29, 2010, 06:05:23 PMProbably because he knew what he was doing and didn't want to get caught. What a faggot.

Seconded.

I think I saw this guy when I was looking for the Wind Waker songbook...

And he's less likely to be caught overseas where a site like NSM wouldn't show up in a search with different languages/overseas.  Also, I'm not sure exactly how you'll get your revenge case, but if it's not possible to get him from where you are, you might want to try a fellow Canadian xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

The past 2 pages/just about this entire topic is why my feelings for the internet fall between: "I feel so accomplished" and "Where are the cavemen when you need them?"

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Hah, I have his facebook account, he looks like a guy that would steal things.   >:  I've sent ebay and Hal Leonard messages telling them their stuff and nsm's stuff has been stolezd.  Of course professionally.  Which is weird for me.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 29, 2010, 06:46:22 PMHah, I have his facebook account, he looks like a guy that would steal things.   >:  I've sent ebay and Hal Leonard messages telling them their stuff and nsm's stuff has been stolezd.  Of course professionally.  Which is weird for me.

The Deku Trombonist

I definitely know he's stolen Nintendude's Gobi's Valley arrangement (you can download it as a sample). Also, the people at VGSheets (he's selling stuff by Gori Fater and pskim) tried to do something a little while a go but all they got was a bunch of hatemail from the guy.

Is it ironic that he's a real estate agent? :P

I tried to give him a negative feedback on ebay, and was going to write in the description about how sold illegally copied sheets, but he's a POWERSELLER.  Which means that 1. I have to wait 7 days before I can leave a negative feedback and 2. He has made WAY too much money off breaking the law.

The Deku Trombonist

Is it even legal to charge for arrangements of Nintendo songs? Disregarding the fact that he's stolen them, would he need permission from Nintendo if he was doing it legally?

And I haven't had a chance to look at the file you uploaded yet because I can't open zip files at school :P

Bah this guy is seriously pissing me off.  If anyone lives near Quebec, please do me a favor and find this guy and punch him in the face.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 29, 2010, 10:02:25 PMBah this guy is seriously pissing me off.  If anyone lives near Quebec, please do me a favor and find this guy and punch him in the face.

Somebody here, semi active (not going to divulge their info) lives near Quebec. They might be able to get some of their friends together and punch the guy in the face or pull a "What happens in Vegas" stunt and junk punch him every week... haha

Concerto: you should ask for a refund or something

Ruto

Did you try posting something in the eBay forum? I think eBay could give you a quick answer there and some ordinary buyers would see right away. Alternative to waiting for feedback.

I've already spent too much time with this, I missed a few projects that I was going to do today (including an update).  I'll get the update up Wednesday instead.  I'm going to wait until next Sunday to deal with it, unless someone else takes it into their own hands.  Like, it would be helpful, if people here with eBay accounts reported the seller 'master-sayein' for selling plagiarized materials.

Maretocks

Current Affairs: Harvest saw an alien, and the admins potentially have a lawsuit on their hands.

Best. Forum. Evar.

So spring's finally rolling around. I liked winter. :(
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

The Deku Trombonist

Righteo...Now that I've looked at the .zip that Concerto uploaded, some of them definitely look they came from here -  eg Hyrule Field by Asa who is possibly the only person who's arranged that one. master-sayien's obviously made some feeble attempts at some changes to make it look different but if you analyse it, no-one with even half a musical brain would've written that.

I don't think any are mine - perhaps because I haven't been here too long.

It's "master-sayien" btw, not master-sayein (just so people get their complaints right :P)