The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 29, 2010, 12:37:18 PMWho, the music stealer or the alien? XD

The music stealer I think. Whoever transcribed the stolen sheets should seriously send him a warning and contact ebay...>__>

Anyway, we can't capture the alien, its ship is probably far away now. But if you can, (Harvest) please do a little search today for any physical evidence! XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

People can be such scum, wanting to rip off other's work just to make a dollar on ebay
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Brassman388

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 29, 2010, 02:55:30 PMWhere the hell did you come from.

What are you, 12?

There's a reason I didn't reply to his question.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm looking into this right now.  (the sheets).

KefkaticFanatic

All you could really do is have eBay shut him down for fraud, and he would probably just set another account up.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Pretty unfortunate. :P

ANYWAY

Homework--the bane of my life since second grade.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Well, it's really a cat and mouse game.  I just bought one of his smaller packs, $4 because it has a sheet that I'm pretty sure, I am the only one who has ever arranged.  The zelda twilight/oot e3 trailer song.  Gonna see if it's the same, if it is, he's going down.  I believe he is from Singapore. 

Okay, it's for sure, he's stolen my sheet.  Here are the files I downloaded, check to see if he stole any of yours.

Roz~

What a retarded person, seriously; I despise people like that. I hope you can kick his ass real hard.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

That's horrid...at least let us know, and get consent...

Some people have NO BRAINS AT ALL.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 29, 2010, 04:56:50 PMWell, it's really a cat and mouse game.  I just bought one of his smaller packs, $4 because it has a sheet that I'm pretty sure, I am the only one who has ever arranged.  The zelda twilight/oot e3 trailer song.  Gonna see if it's the same, if it is, he's going down.  I believe he is from Singapore. 

GET HIM.

It says he ships from Canada.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Indeed, for some reason he made a Malaysian account, but he is from Canada.

DrP

selling product in Chinese RMB? What a crook!

Roz~

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 29, 2010, 05:54:11 PMIndeed, for some reason he made a Malaysian account, but he is from Canada.

Probably because he knew what he was doing and didn't want to get caught. What a faggot.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Was out on the beach for 9 hours today. Which is longer than I was at a the beach total over summer break. I got stabbed in the foot by a sting ray. Not fun, but I didn't leave the beach after that. Nope, I stayed for 3 more hours trying to have fun and ignore the pain. My foot is pretty swollen and still hurts.

I also look like a lobster now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!