News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 29, 2010, 12:11:56 AMHow nice: This person sells other people's arrangements for money under his own name. At least one of which (there are most likley more) comes from here.

Which sheets? I'd give him a warning about this, I'm sure it's illegal...

@Harvest: Was it an ET? Pictures? XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

We thought it was actually an alien, since we were drunk, I mean..who walks around at 4am with a pulsating flashlight (who the fuck has one of those for any reason ever anyways?), and the way he was standing was weird as shit.
-

Jub3r7

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on August 29, 2010, 12:11:56 AMHow nice: This person sells other people's arrangements for money under his own name. At least one of which (there are most likley more) comes from here.
I'm pretty sure that's illegal to sell stuff from a free website, the admins COULD sue them and win. And not only that, but to sell the music without permission from the actual creators of the game could lead him into deep trouble. All the people who left positive feedback on his page didn't even realize they were being scammed, when the person just stole the stuff from different sheet music websites.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Harvest on August 29, 2010, 09:35:48 AMWe thought it was actually an alien, since we were drunk, I mean..who walks around at 4am with a pulsating flashlight (who the fuck has one of those for any reason ever anyways?), and the way he was standing was weird as shit.

I would ask around about this, like your friend's neighbors, since it was around that place...you guys might have been a little out of it so just your account might not convince a lot of people XD

Also, if you can, borrow a Geiger counter and check the backyard for any strange levels of radiation or just the ground for anything like footprints.  (Did you by any chance see how it moved? Did it walk around?)

This is actually pretty exciting...!  But holy crap, I would be scared out of my mind and fumbling around for a camera lol.

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 29, 2010, 09:49:52 AMI'm pretty sure that's illegal to sell stuff from a free website, the admins COULD sue them and win. And not only that, but to sell the music without permission from the actual creators of the game could lead him into deep trouble. All the people who left positive feedback on his page didn't even realize they were being scammed, when the person just stole the stuff from different sheet music websites.

It takes a lot of time and money to get lawyers and whatnot (even if the website/creators will likely win). Maybe you can report this to ebay or something... :-\

$30+ is a ripoff. I looked at a few of the sheets and they all had HIS name on it. -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Well he is a more detailed account..here we are sitting on gravel in the dark in a wide open area..at 4am..when my friend thinks he sees someone..I don't..but eventually I see movement.  So I say we should run, we stand up and start walking, we turn around to look to see if he kept going his same direction..but no..arms and legs spread out wide, staring straight at us...arms and legs seemed way too thin..and of course his pulsating light on his chest..

So we run fairly far away into this lighted area by an arena and well we thought..ok he probably didn't follow us..but no..after a few minutes..there is his light again..from where we just came..pulsating..we don't see him anymore..just his pulsating..glowing light..

So we run into my friends house and grab kitchen knives and practice killing people...haha

10/10 night I must say..
-

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Jub3r7

universe-X

Jub3r7

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 29, 2010, 11:18:06 AMComments page is not a trap.
Quote from: universe-X on August 29, 2010, 12:43:03 PMYou're so disgusting -.-

Someone explain those comments....

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 29, 2010, 01:40:03 PMSomeone explain those comments....
NSM is alive and slapping!!!!! Ow! 

You don't wanna know -___- Trust me :P

Jub3r7

I just found out what a trap was, how does that apply to teh comments page?  ???

DrP

An aversion to pizza. That wont bode well in college.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 29, 2010, 02:21:23 PMI just found out what a trap was, how does that apply to teh comments page?  ???

Where the hell did you come from.

What are you, 12?

me irl
[close]